Media Israel Adesanya posts DMs exposing Malki Kawa(Manager to Jon Jones Masvidal and DJ)

EnN8FZzUYAAtTuz

EnN8FZzVkAEv8CO

Original post:

so what was exposed TS?

When’s the last time two unlikeable fighters fought in a high profile super fight? That’s honestly what has me curious to watch this lol

From over 2 years ago. Come on izzy do something better than that. You’re like a petty ex. Lmao

Failing to see anything this manager did wrong?

he wanted Izzy before UFC, and congratulated him on getting the gig that one of his clients? Turned down?

don’t see anything bad here.

Wut? He's making fun of Izzy that he only got it because Masvidal didn't want it

Social media is trash ... I deleted my FB today and going to delete my twitter and IG ...

its the biggest shit show platform

lmao going to... stfu beta. Either delete or stop talking, nobody cares what you “are going to do”

Israel is really bad at the trash talking.
I wish he would take the Anderson route, or just do the snimr poses and flips because he just sucks at the trashtalk, and I say that as a fan.

I don't understand what point he is trying to prove there. An MMA manager saw talent in him 5 years ago and tried to sign him....so what? No one is denying his talent.

lmao going to... stfu beta. Either delete or stop talking, nobody cares what you “are going to do”

you listen way to much to them voices in your head ...

you the guy that gets beat up at the bar for talking to much

<28>

Back