Media Israel Adesanya posts DMs exposing Malki Kawa(Manager to Jon Jones Masvidal and DJ)

rycEg0Z.jpg

U guys are missing it...

Mali tried to disrespect izzy by saying izzy is only getting to commentate cuz masvidal ( his client turned it down)...

So izzy is just trying to show , why r u being rude when u basically begged me to sign with u too...dont be mad ur boy turned it down and i got it

U guys are missing it...

Mali tried to disrespect izzy by saying izzy is only getting to commentate cuz masvidal ( his client turned it down)...

So izzy is just trying to show , why r u being rude when u basically begged me to sign with u too...dont be mad ur boy turned it down and i got it

Exactly. Holy shit Sherdog. Took 30 replies before someone actually understood what was going on. Typical.

Exactly. Holy shit Sherdog. Took 30 replies before someone actually understood what was going on. Typical.
The blind hate for izzy is crazy lol....motherfuckers went all in and didnt even understand what was said lol

Is Izzy thinking this is posturing because Jorge turned it down? it actually just shows that Izzy wasn't their first choice.

Is Izzy thinking this is posturing because Jorge turned it down? it actually just shows that Izzy wasn't their first choice.

Yea but why say that?..what need is there for him to say that...hes trying to tear down izzys event

I think he understands it. I don’t think you do.

He said good stuff. Seems like a little misunderstanding on Izzy. Jorge turned it down. They got someone else. That wasn't shit talking.

I have a lot of respect for Adesanya as an athlete, but he sounds a little immature for his age.

We know what Malki was doing. He was looking to jab at Izzy. We just don't understand how showing ppl that a fight manager approach a fighter to do business is some how going to embarrass Malki.

Malki saw something in Izzy back in 2016 before anyone did. If anything he has an eye for talent.

I am not sure what the screenshots prove.

because he's talking shit about someone he wanted to represent.

both sides are dumb though. Malki is stupid for posting backhanded comments, and Adesanya looks weak by even replying to this scumbaggery. it makes it look like Malki actually accomplished what he wanted, getting under Adesanya's skin.

Won't stop you or anyone else from watching him fight. The "look" doesn't matter
Of course it won't he's an amazing fighter, but anybody that leaks DMs like this really just shows you their character.

I can differentiate the fighter and person.

We know what Malki was doing. He was looking to jab at Izzy. We just don't understand how showing ppl that a fight manager approach a fighter to do business is some how going to embarrass Malki.

Malki saw something in Izzy back in 2016 before anyone did. If anything he has an eye for talent.

Because Malki is acting butthurt, and him and his brother been sending shady ass shots on social media for awhile. This was Izzy finally responding to those two bozos.

He's basically saying that this guy's been on Israel's dick and he loves Israel's style but now he's tryna low key diss. What is so hard to grasp?

Last edited:
U guys are missing it...

they get it. They'd just rather hate on Izzy though. It gets you a lot more likes on Sherdog.

Social media is trash ... I deleted my FB today and going to delete my twitter and IG ...

its the biggest shit show platform

I deleted my facebook and instagram a few months ago. Best thing I did. No more fake BS from people that I know who are unhappy af and quite miserable. There is no honesty in social media.

Back