Media Israel Adesanya posts DMs exposing Malki Kawa(Manager to Jon Jones Masvidal and DJ)

Wow it's shocking that a manager is trying to recruit a client.

lmao Izzy living rent free in sherdoggers heads like a prime Conor

honestly agents are probably one of the scummiest ppl alive.

as to leaking DMs who cares dont write stuff in them that you wouldnt want out.

Adesanya being petty af. A guy that manages fighters wanted to manage you. Cool?

Failing to see anything this manager did wrong?

he wanted Izzy before UFC, and congratulated him on getting the gig that one of his clients? Turned down?

don’t see anything bad here.

Except for the fucking grammar.
Who 15 years ago would've thought you could be a professional manager, a job consisting of 95% paperworks and communication, without being able to string together three correct sentences. "Yo bru, u wan sum chedda? I managering you fo real!"

Jones?
Woodly?
DJ?

I would not want to be managed by that guys... nobody likes these guys..
and don’t say DJ is know for being a nice, he got traded for Ben Askren ffs.

Except for the fucking grammar.
Who 15 years ago would've thought you could be a professional manager, a job consisting of 95% paperworks and communication, without being able to string together three correct sentences. "Yo bru, u wan sum chedda? I managering you fo real!"
You dont need that.
I’ve done live translation via anydesk for a CEO of a huge Civil engineering company. The man must have been dyslexic and unaware of it. I eventually asked him to just hand his material to his secretary and I translate it after she proofreads it. He thought I “couldn’t keep up with him” .. well proofreading gibberish is not part of my translating job.

This guy is such a fucking drama queen. Can't wait to see him get starched.

Posting DMs isn't cool unless someone is completely running your name through the mud to the public first.

Actually makes Malki look smart. He saw something in Izzy before he got to the UFC and tried to sign him like any good manager with an eye for talent would. Smart dude.

Not a good look, Izzy.

lmao this culture of "exposing someone for lying isnt cool" is fucking retarded... yeah man, what a clown for exposing someone for being a two timing sack of shit like Malki is.

It's his rabid insecurity.

Jorge turning it down makes it seem like Israel's a 2nd option and that irks him enough to have to go take it out on someone.

As if Malki wasn't saying that in an attempt to take a big shit on him

I don't understand Izzy grew up with his father right? Why the hell does he act like a woman so much. Shameful

lmao this culture of "exposing someone for lying isnt cool" is fucking retarded... yeah man, what a clown for exposing someone for being a two timing sack of shit like Malki is.
What was Malki lying about? He just said Masvidal turned it down so Izzy got the spot. It was a jab at Izzy but what was Izzy trying to prove with those screenshot of the DMs?

If anything it shows Malki is very good at his job as a manager when he tried to sign Izzy before he got to the UFC like any good manager would try to do with an athlete they see potential in.

only a low-tier rat exposes DMs. its a betrayal of trust.

All that estrogen is coming back up.
Shouldn't do this type shit it is petty.

Not gonna lie you fail pretty bad here Izzy

Back