International Islamists behead more than 50 people on football pitch

I will quote James V. Schall:

It has long been noted by some perceptive thinkers that Islam will expand, and rapidly expand, if it is not stopped by superior force. This is a truth that pacifist-minded people do not like to hear. I also think that Islam’s ideas and texts need directly to be confronted. They cannot be simply set aside and unexamined as too controversial to talk about, analyze, and criticize. Since almost all versions of Islam react angrily or even violently to any fundamental criticism of its basic positions, we have backed off on prudential or diplomatic grounds to talk only of things “about which everyone could agree.” It is what we do not agree with in Islam that needs to be talked about most. This delicate approach has not worked and never will.

As true today as it has been for decades. And we see this all over Europe and it will continue to plague the west.
And when you say the obvious you are considered hateful and racist.

Kill them, kill them all.
Reminds me of the clown of the western world
If_90ecbd_5960502.jpg

If_90ecbd_5960502.jpg

However, the solution is to kill their leader/s
As true today as it has been for decades. And we see this all over Europe and it will continue to plague the west.
And when you say the obvious you are considered hateful and racist.
Politically correctness is a disgusting cult

Last edited:
However, the solution is to kill their leader/s
We've killed so many of their leaders(Baghdadi, Zarqawi, bin Laden) and yet that has not seemed to have worked.

We've killed so many of their leaders(Baghdadi, Zarqawi, bin Laden) and yet that has not seemed to have worked.
it's a temporary solution until they will find a new head
the real solution is to defeat them but that can cost too much resources

The area where these militants are going on a rampage is mainly muslim. So the victims are more than likely muslim, not christian. You don't have to be outraged anymore.
Cool. I was about ready to make an angry post too

You expected that because, for good reason, it's commonplace now to bash the Dems for their love affair with Islam.

Yes, because not hating a religion of a billion people because of the actions of extremists is a "love affair" :rolleyes:

Christians have much more in common with Muslims than I do, so its quite bizarre being told how much I love them.

it's a temporary solution until they will find a new head
the real solution is to defeat them but that can cost too much resources
Defeat them how?

Find and merc these dudes, the people that fund them, and set an example, for all religions (looking at you, American Evangelicals) that the weaponization of religion has no place in secular society. Bow down to whatever idols you wish, put your hope in them, and do it in the house. Let it leak out into the streets and now we have a problem.

There is no place in modern society for people who believe in magic, angels, a pending apocalypse, miracles, the speaking of tongues, 8-armed hermaphrodite gods, etc and etc. The only religion that makes sense in terms of compatibility with modern society is Laveyan Satanism, which is anti-religious and humanistic. And that's some shit.

Yes, because not hating a religion of a billion people because of the actions of extremists is a "love affair" :rolleyes:

Christians have much more in common with Muslims than I do, so its quite bizarre being told how much I love them.

Muslim ban hysterics was a dem thing.

kill whoever is at the top and throw the rest to jail while taking all of their weapons

(free weapons ! )
So simple, how come no one thought of it before?

Find and merc these dudes, the people that fund them, and set an example, for all religions (looking at you, American Evangelicals) that the weaponization of religion has no place in secular society. Bow down to whatever idols you wish, put your hope in them, and do it in the house. Let it leak out into the streets and now we have a problem.

There is no place in modern society for people who believe in magic, angels, a pending apocalypse, miracles, the speaking of tongues, 8-armed hermaphrodite gods, etc and etc. The only religion that makes sense in terms of compatibility with modern society is Laveyan Satanism, which is anti-religious and humanistic. And that's some shit.
@Social Distance Warrior

TCK tried to warn us about the Satanists but we didn't listen.

The area where these militants are going on a rampage is mainly muslim. So the victims are more than likely muslim, not christian. You don't have to be outraged anymore.
You’re an idiot, if they are willing to do that to their own, what will they do to the infidels?

Back