International Islamists behead more than 50 people on football pitch

Before I can say who was in the wrong here, I need to know if any of the beheaded drew an offensive cartoon.

How can you be so sure that they aren't LARPING? Have we ruled out CGI or that the article was actually made in MS-paint?

Oh my god.

Two. Different. Stories.
You are mixing up two different events.

The 50 people were not scattered in the woods. They were decapitated after refusing to sign up.

The people in the woods were killed during an attack. The bodies were not "scattered" by a person, they were scattered by their placement when they died.

The "fiction" you are referring to, is a fiction that you made up yourself.

Are there pics of the fifty decapitated?

If it was 50 civilians killed in US drone strike how much different would your reaction be ?
The intention and target of these are terrorist that end up dead but just happen to be surrounded by friends and family (who are usually supporting their cause anyways).

What was the intention and target of your ISIS buddies at this football game??

Your false equivalency has failed.

Last edited:
Islamic fundamentalism coupled with African barbarism. Nice cocktail of pure savagery. Holy crap...

Africa turning into a caliphate would be more dangerous than North Korea and they're right across Europe.

Opened the thread to see how quickly this is blamed on the dems...took only 3 posts.

You expected that because, for good reason, it's commonplace now to bash the Dems for their love affair with Islam.

Well guys, a Dem is President, let’s start promoting ISIS again.

But trump defeated ISIS!
For the time being, they were.

Here’s the problem. Once Islamic terrorist groups realize half of their brethren are killed they drop their weapon, change clothes and fade into the civilian population. Wait till NATO forces move on, change clothes, pick up their weapons, recruit more people and rinse, wash repeat.

All while the “moderates” simply ignore it or claim “oh um er.. well those aren’t real muslims” while silently cheering.

It’ll never end.

during the ISIS days I saw some savage fucking videos. I hope there isn't HD video of this.

It's just seems like fiction. They cut the bodies up in a stadium but scatter them over a huge area in the woods, cut 50 up but find 20? Are there any pictures of the blood stained football pitch? It seems like a lot of work to go to for killing people. Just seems like BS.
I think it's badly written because it comes from Mozambique where information is hard to obtain.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...ckers-behead-50-people-in-northern-mozambique
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-54877202
Al Jazeera and the BBC are also reporting it. A little more trustworthy than RT.

About the stadium, it's probably not a proper stadium, just a clearing in the village where people play soccer.

There is also this interview with the Catholic Bishop of the region, it's in portuguese:
https://www.dw.com/pt-002/ataques-e...ão-continua-e-está-a-aprofundar-se/a-55557543
DW África: Esta terça-feira, várias agências e meios de comunicação internacionais estão a avançar que os terroristas terão decapitado, recentemente, cerca de 50 pessoas na vila de Muatide. Consegue confirmar esta informação?

LFL: O número eu não tenho como confirmar porque nessas aldeias todo o povo está fora, morreu ou fugiu. Então é difícil de dizer se foram 40/50 pessoas. Eu acabei de falar com um jovem de lá dessa aldeia [Muatide] que teve um tio e um irmão que foram mortos, mas ele não sabe o número de pessoas que morreram. As notícias não são precisas, mas houve ataques em onze aldeias e houve mortes. Numa das aldeias mataram cerca de 15 jovens, dos 12 aos 15 anos, que estavam no rito de iniciação. Já ouvimos várias fontes a confirmar isso. [O que se diz em meios de comunicação], que foram 40 ou 50, não sabemos quantificar. Quem fala que tem informação precisa neste momento está a arriscar. Por exemplo, o barco que naufragou, disseram muitos números – 50, 40, 30 – a última informação que temos é que foram cerca de 40 pessoas.
My quick translation:
DW: This tuesday, many agencies and international media are saying terrorists beheaded, lately, about 50 people in the village of Muatide. Can you confirm that info?
LFL: I can't confirm the number because in these villages everybody left, dead or run away. So, it's hard to say if it was 40/50 people. I just finished talking with a youngster from this village who had an uncle and brother who got killed but he doesn't know how many were killed in total. The news are not precise, but there were attacks in eleven villages and there were deaths. In one of the villages they killed about 15 young people, from 12 to 15 years old, who were in an initiation ritual(my note:No idea what he is talking about here). Many sources confirm this. About the media saying it was 40 or 50, we can't quantify. Whoever says that he has information at this particular moment is risking (being wrong). For example, the ship which foundered, they told us many numbers, 50, 40, 30, the last information is that about 40 people drowned(Note:No idea about that ship either).

Last edited:
I don't understand why this is Biden's fault any more than Trump's. Last I checked this happened under Trump's administration. What has he done to curb terrorism in Mozambique that Biden wouldn't do? The Trump supporters have told us they want us to be isolationists, now we're the world police again?

I know, but the solution isn't PC.
What is the solution?
Usually they execute those who refuse to convert - that's why historically, Islam has such a high conversion rate.
Not really. Male captives of war might be subjected to that standard, though more often they were sold as slaves and converted due to living under a Muslim household, but in general that's certainly not how Islam spread. Here's an excerpt from a piece written by Patrician Crone.
The second question posed at the start of this essay was: is it true that Islam was spread by force?

The answer is, in one sense, yes, but even this needs careful qualification. Warfare did play a major role both in the rise of Islam and its later diffusion. But some places were Islamised without any war at all, notably Malaysia and Indonesia. Above all, even where Islam was spread by jihad, it was not usually done the way people imagine. People usually think of holy warriors as engaging in something like Charlemagne's forced conversion of the Saxons, war for the extirpation of wrong beliefs throughout an entire community. But that model is very rare in Islamic history. The effect of war was usually more indirect.
There are rare isolated instances of a rogue monarch trying to forcibly convert dhimmis but their endeavors usually failed miserably and upon their deaths the status quo was restored. In fact off the top of my head the only cases of forced conversation I can think of with lasting consequences in Islamic history is the forced conversion of Sunni Iran to Shiism under the Safavids and the conversion of Shiite Egypt to Sunni Islam under the Ayyubids. So forced conversation was far more likely to happen to minority Muslims sects than to non-Muslims

Islamic fundamentalism coupled with African barbarism. Nice cocktail of pure savagery. Holy crap...

Africa turning into a caliphate would be more dangerous than North Korea and they're right across Europe.
Europe has been taking them in drives because that's the liberal way.

Europe is africa

how is this either biden or trump's fault? the blame goes to islam and their followers

inb4
[ ] part and parcel of living in a big city
[ ] religion of peas
[ ] diversity is our strength
[ ] cultural enrichment
[ ] all of the above

Back