International Islamists behead more than 50 people on football pitch

Well Islam has been invasive since the days of the prophet. The mission was given to conquer the earth. When the Muslim world was dominated by European empires, and when the Ottoman empire collapsed after ww1, there was a period of obscurity for Muslims as Europeans held total supremacy for some time.

But since ww2 and collapse of European empires, the Muslim rise has been constant. We even have seen states like Turkey coming back with neo ottoman tendencies.

To be honest I think Islam still has too much opposition in the form of eastern Europe and even non white civilisations like China. And the Americas especially Latin America wouldn't turn to Islam.

But they could gain a solid foothold in Europe and balkans. Let's see what happens. Equally possible is that if western Europe is pushed too far, we may see a kickback reaction and rebirth of Fascism. If fascism comes back to Europe in the form of a vengeful wave of imperialism, it would be more violent than anything that's come before and would level Islam.
Where your soldiers commin' from to mount this fascists' take over? You gonna get senior citizens to join the Wehrmacht und Einsatzgruppen? Those 60Kg ruck sacks are a bitch with bad knees/back...Europeans are collapsing on their own with low birth rate, well below replacement. All Muslims, Africans, and other traditional societies have to do is pass the time and before you know it they'll have majorities.

And then there is immigration. Africa with about 1.3 billion now is projected to have 4 billion by 2050...a mere 30 years away, and 40% will be under 18. ME is also booming babies despite war embargos and total destruction brought on by western powers. Wonder if any boats will come?

I think it's time you accept the fact you're a failed civilization. It's okay, nothing to be ashamed of, civilizations rise and fall all the time in the big picture of things. European's had a 500 year run. Longer than most.

Last edited:
ISIS-linked Islamists behead more than 50 people on football pitch in Mozambique

5faa608d20302728f0208dc2.jpg

Suspected Islamist militants beheaded scores of people before dismembering the bodies in a barbaric assault in Mozambique. The perpetrators are also believed to have kidnapped several women.
The remains of least 15 boys, who were participating in a male initiation ceremony when the militants struck Muatide village this past weekend, were found among the dead.

“Police learned of the massacre committed by the insurgents through reports of people who found corpses in the woods,” said a police spokesperson in the Mueda district.

“It was possible to count 20 bodies spread over an area of about 500 meters.”

The militants, who are linked to Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS), reportedly raided a slew of villages in the gas-rich northeastern Cabo Delgado province over the weekend, pillaging them for supplies before burning down homes and disappearing into the bush, kidnapping women and killing anyone who resisted.

Burials for the dead are to be held on Tuesday.

Continue reading

After January 2021 don't be surprised if ISIS suddenly appears with brand new US made weapons and gear... Last time we had a Democrat in the Oval Office ISIS had only the best stuff.

This just seems weird and coincidental to me.
Were these things happening and just suppressed for the last four years?
Or did they magically stop and now start happening again?

I’m so done with the “news” if it’s either.
I hate the bullshit.

I was going to make some sort of a joke about stocking up on soccer balls, then decided against it.

Back