International Islamists behead more than 50 people on football pitch

I can't take this seriously, just seems like a made story.

The area where these militants are going on a rampage is mainly muslim. So the victims are more than likely muslim, not christian. You don't have to be outraged anymore.

Usually they execute those who refuse to convert - that's why historically, Islam has such a high conversion rate. This isn't the ME, so they were probably Christians or animists - Africa has more Christians than any other continent, iirc.
Islam's essentially waging a religious war of purging in Africa, conquering its way southward across the continent.

Usually they execute those who refuse to convert - that's why historically, Islam has such a high conversion rate. This isn't the ME, so they were probably Christians or animists - Africa has more Christians than any other continent, iirc.
Islam's essentially waging a religious war of purging in Africa. It's conquering its way southward across the continent.
ME is already converted they moved to Europe, literally

Gross gross stuff.

Most people are unaware of the drastic decisions mankind will be forced to make in the next 50-100 years.

WW3 will likely be spurred on by a movement to eradicate Islam.

Lol. That's cos you live in a bubble.

It's just seems like fiction. They cut the bodies up in a stadium but scatter them over a huge area in the woods, cut 50 up but find 20? Are there any pictures of the blood stained football pitch? It seems like a lot of work to go to for killing people. Just seems like BS.

Is Islamic terrorism the new national debt?

ME is already converted they moved to Europe, literally

Yep.
We'll see though, what happens here if Islam disrupts too many Chinese profits. China already arms a bunch of African armies and security forces.

How is Europe handling integration these days?

Back