Media Islam Makhachaev had to choose between these two fighters.

Felder - "I'm retired. If they need someone at the last minute and I can make weight, I'm there. If it's a once in a lifetime main event fight. It would be hard to pass up."

Islam fans - "Felder is a bitch and needs to quit ducking!"

He's fucking retired you boners.

Felder said he is semi-retired and only fighting guys he is excited for. I don't think he wants to get grapplefucked by Islam.
I dont understand why these people dont understand this. Dudes not trying to make a run for the title. He's not trying to fight some fringe top 10 guy who is looking to move up the rankings. He's only coming back for fun fights that get people excited. Nobody wants to see him fight Islam except Islam fans.

Felder - "I'm retired. If they need someone at the last minute and I can make weight, I'm there. If it's a once in a lifetime main event fight. It would be hard to pass up."

Islam fans - "Felder is a bitch and needs to quit ducking!"

He's fucking retired you boners.

As an Islam fan I respect Felder as he openly admitted that he doesn't want to fight Islam because its a tough fight, in his own words "you might as well be fighting Khabib." It's also not Felder's fault that the UFC over-ranks him.

I was more annoyed with Felder over him not giving Barboza a rematch than over him not wanting to fight Islam

Hooker on the other hand refuses to admit his duckness and pretends like he still deserves top ranked opponents.

It is not that nobody takes him seriously, actually everybody takes him seriously to the point where they know he is an extremely good fighter but lacks a big name so they end up being in a lose-lose situation and this is why they don’t wanna fight him.

RDA signed up to fight him, twice.

This notion 'nobody will fight him' is bullshit. He's pulled out of half a dozen fights. Literally.

RDA signed up to fight him, twice.

This notion 'nobody will fight him' is bullshit. He's pulled out of half a dozen fights. Literally.

RDA pulled out of the first fight himself, Islam pulled out of the second. They are 1-1 in pulling out. Then for some reason RDA did not wanted to fight Islam anymore.

Islam haters (aka ignorant low IQ individuals) in a nutshell:

"He's not worthy of a top 10 fighter"

- everyone in the top 10 ducks and Islam is forced to fight fighters below him in the rankings

"Haha picking easy fights again to move up the ranks. Dude hasn't beaten a single top 10 fighter. He's soo overrated"

RDA pulled out of the first fight himself, Islam pulled out of the second. They are 1-1 in pulling out. Then for some reason RDA did not wanted to fight Islam anymore.

RDA tested positive for covid lol

Either way, the argument is "nobody with a name will fight him" ... bullshit. Former world champion who has headlined cards with the biggest names in two divisions said sure no problem.

Now count up the half dozen times Islam pulled out of fights, and here we are. Sure, people are not lining up to fight someone ranked under them that is talented, but the notion that people are 'scared' of him is a crock.

Either way, the argument is "nobody with a name will fight him" ... bullshit. Former world champion who has headlined cards with the biggest names in two divisions said sure no problem.

Now count up the half dozen times Islam pulled out of fights, and here we are. Sure, people are not lining up to fight someone ranked under them that is talented, but the notion that people are 'scared' of him is a crock.

You justify RDA because he got Covid but you bash Islam for pulling out of fights. You think he pulled out of them for fun?

i just want to see the guy fight

So he took the much easier of the two, same thing the people who turn him down do. So maybe stop blaming fighters for turning him down, because he does the same thing.

This. Out of the two he choose the stylistically easier matchup and still people are praising him for it.
images.jpeg.jpg

Fitroo by Khabib athlete
Plus Moises has atleast bjj to make the fight interesting. Fiziev's grappling is completely unknown. Islam would be the best grappler he has ever faced.

Calm down the Islam hate parade. Be happy he's being transparent about the fights he's been offered

Felder they will not force to fight. Hooker needs time off,its just too hard to keep taking all that time away from his family.
That's my thoughts. He spent like a month and a half in quarantine away from his family after his last fight. Probably is waiting for a favorable fight, not freakin Islam Makhachaev.

Reactions: HHJ
So if Conor had 7 wins against guys outside with the top 15 you'd be happy? Lolol. You're a lil bitch just like khabib after khadyrov called him out for getting gifted path by the UFC
Lol @D 1 Wrestler
I have never seen you lose your cool like this :eek:

Is the back and forth trolling getting to bro? You might be getting too old to keep out with younger sherdog cats :D

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

View attachment 854773

Fitroo by Khabib athlete
Plus Moises has atleast bjj to make the fight interesting. Fiziev's grappling is completely unknown. Islam would be the best grappler he has ever faced.

Calm down the Islam hate parade. Be happy he's being transparent about the fights he's been offered
Not hate parade just would rather see him fight Fiziev over a guy who has already been beat by Dariush by laying 13 minutes on him.
As for Fizievs grappling, i would be very surprised if its bad. He apparently trained Sambo, BJJ and wrestling as a teenager and his Head Coach is George Hickman. So his grappling should be decent.
If its enough for Islam would be the interesting part about this fight.

Solution: if a fighter turns down a fight for illegitimate reasons, you drop in the rankings. Get that pussy shit the fuck outta here.

But really I can’t quite understand the mentality of ducking fighters. I thought you had think you are the best fighter on the planet if you were to have serious success in this organisation?

Yeah and Islam had an infection, having covid is more worthy of pulling out than having mumps ?

And no he didnt pull out of 5 fights, fights were cancelled Islam was the reason of it like three times in like 5 years, he's not a pull out merchant like haters want to believe.

Gotta laugh at people trying to suggest Islam is being ducked because guys are worried he will pull out. Meanwhile these same guys take fights during a time when any fight can be cancelled because of a positive Covid test from anyone in either sides team.

Are you fucking kidding me? He could've fought fiziev and chose moises? Fuck that.
Fighters choosing the easier fight. What new. The thing is that fiziev could already fight for the title based on skill level alone. In fact many of the currently lightweights could defeat the champion contenders. This is what happens when you made khabib hold the division for so long and the ranking is a mess. Though what crazy is that if Khabib would fight any of the top 15 lightweights he still most likely to win.

Fighters choosing the easier fight. What new. The thing is that fiziev could already fight for the title based on skill level alone. In fact many of the currently lightweights could defeat the champion contenders. This is what happens when you made khabib hold the division for so long and the ranking is a mess. Though what crazy is that if Khabib would fight any of the top 15 lightweights he still most likely to win.
Agreed. I'm just mad that i never got to see it. Fiziev vs makhachev would've been ridiculous. Makachev better wrestler. Fiziev strong defensive wrestler. Those are the types of opponents islam should get not dober or dan hooker.

Agreed. I'm just mad that i never got to see it. Fiziev vs makhachev would've been ridiculous. Makachev better wrestler. Fiziev strong defensive wrestler. Those are the types of opponents islam should get not dober or dan hooker.
Show me one instance of Fiziev demonstrating world class wrestling needed to stop Islam. If he can't stop the TD (and he can't), he can't do anything. Moises is at least a BJJ blackbelt, which doesn't mean much, but still gives him a chance on paper. Both Fiziev and Moises would end up fighting from their back and Moises is better at fighting from this position.

Also, I'm glad Islam didn't choose Fiziev, becasue there's no need for an -ev guy to derail another -ev guy's career: Russians and Eastern Eurochads have a very small fighter quota in the UFC as is. I would rather see Fiziev knock out some Americans and Brazilians, lmao.

Back