Media Islam Makhachaev had to choose between these two fighters.

So if Conor had 7 wins against guys outside with the top 15 you'd be happy? Lolol. You're a lil bitch just like khabib after khadyrov called him out for getting gifted path by the UFC

Lol I didn't think a troll like @D 1 Wrestler would get triggered on a forum leading to personal attacks, so I'll take this as a compliment

<DCWhoa>

Fiziev is a tough fight.

Hooker,rda, or Felder were reasonable choices. IDK why the ufc didn't force these guys too fight. 2 of them have said they wanted to fight in June or July
Islam is taking the hardest possible road to the title, he’ll be a legend if he gets the belt

Islam needs to stop being so nice and correct and start talking shit and calling out everybody left and right and being a real douchebag. Otherwise he will still need to win another 5 fights in a row before he gets to the Top 5.

the duck strikes again,fighting once every two years and he is still cherry picking
semi retired commentator felder? lame

Bro these Dagestanis all fought each others cousins for their first 10 fights, what are you talking about?

And btw Fiziev is from Kazachstan not an Avar from Dagestan or Chechnia...
He is not from Kazahstan, he is from Turkmenistan. He was born in Kazahstan because his dad was in the military and they moved a lot. He is actually ethnically half azeri half russian, but his citzenship is in Turkmenistan.

Islam needs to stop being so nice and correct and start talking shit and calling out everybody left and right and being a real douchebag. Otherwise he will still need to win another 5 fights in a row before he gets to the Top 5.

He does call people out but he's pulled out of so many fights nobody takes him seriously.

He does call people out but he's pulled out of so many fights nobody takes him seriously.

It is not that nobody takes him seriously, actually everybody takes him seriously to the point where they know he is an extremely good fighter but lacks a big name so they end up being in a lose-lose situation and this is why they don’t wanna fight him.

I like Hooker but I hate how he thinks he only deserves to fight up , especially when he was #15 when he fought #6 Iaquinta.
when you put on absolute barn burners like Hooker does, then you can get away with doing that he's a fan favorite, maybe even a casual favorite while Islam would be able to fill that void in terms of popularity not skill

Fiziev by KO.

This thread! It's been said!.....
<This7>

-I think he may have the best striking in the UFC.

Ismak's kind of stuck in that "need experience to get a job, can't get a job without experience" limbo in regards to fighting TOP 10 guys. Everyone shits on him for not having any TOP 10 scalps, but nobody's accepting.

I'm not like a big fan or anything, but above being a fanboy I just really wanna know who the baddest dude on the roster is and, if it's him, it needs to be revealed. Holding him back ain't right.

Fiziev has neither the wrestling nor the grappling prowess to contend with Islam. Yes, he did combat sambo, but Islam is a world champion in that discipline. Fiziev's grappling and wrestling have never been tested in the UFC by anyone close to Islam's level and it's hilarious watching retarded haters pretend he could keep Islam off him. In this case the choice of opponent doesn't really matter, Islam molests both of them.

Fiziev has neither the wrestling nor the grappling prowess to contend with Islam. Yes, he did combat sambo, but Islam is a world champion in that discipline. Fiziev's grappling and wrestling have never been tested in the UFC by anyone close to Islam's level and it's hilarious watching retarded haters pretend he could keep Islam off him. In this case the choice of opponent doesn't really matter, Islam molests both of them.

X2

Before Islam vs Dober many were saying Dober has improved TDD and might be able to scramble and hurt Islam

After the fight Dober said Islam made him feel like he was on skates.

Now some are saying Fiziev may have grappling to counter Islam

<36>

X2

Before Islam vs Dober many were saying Dober has improved TDD and might be able to scramble and hurt Islam

After the fight Dober said Islam made him feel like he was on skates.

Now some are saying Fiziev may have grappling to counter Islam

<36>
These people still don't understand that you need world class wrestling and world class, ADCC gold level grappling to even contend with Islam. They will learn.

Hooker really should accept a fight with Islam if the UFC were to offer it.

Felder I can kind of forgive since he's looking to close out his career.

Last I saw, RDA was calling out Islam . . . what happened there?

Rda iirc already had the surgery and said he'd be ready by July.

Hooker said he wanted a fight in June.

Felder is Felder lol. Who openly admitted he didn't want to fight Islam.
RDA still have PTSD from the Khabib fight. He want none of the dagestani smoke.

Felder said he is semi-retired and only fighting guys he is excited for. I don't think he wants to get grapplefucked by Islam.

Hooker is still milking his ranking but he should fight down after 2 loses in a row.

I don't think the UFC can actually force anyone to fight a specific opponent. I mean, they CAN but it’s rare. The closest time i can think of was the Edwards/Khamzat situation but Khamzat had a shit ton of hype behind him. Islam not so much.
This is where the "independent contractor" and a division structure with champions and contenders breaks down. The higher up the ladder the less choice fighters should have if you ask me. It just doesn't make sense for top ten guys not to fight each other let alone the champ picking fights.

Back