• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop (ISL) International Shoop League Season 12 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread! UFC 298 and 299!

Dear @Arqueto , I wish to join this league of extraordinary creatives.
(They used to call me @Welterskelter).

You got it bud, you're contestant 17. Good luck in the shoop kumite

giphy.gif

It’s awesome to see all shoopers again. Let’s do this!!!

I’m traveling for the next 2 months with only my Ipad. Does anyone have a free photo editing app for IPAD to recommend that would allow me to do the basics like cut templates, swap heads, some blending and color adjustments?

I’m kind of a dinosaur when it comes to all IT related stuff, and all the choices out there just confuse me.

Thanks in advance shoopbros!

Last edited:
It’s awesome to see all shoopers again. Let’s do this!!!

I’m traveling for the next 2 months with only my Ipad. Does anyone have a free photo editing app for IPAD to recommend that would allow me to do the basics like cut templates, swap heads, some blending and color adjustments?

I’m kind of a dinosaur when it comes to all IT related stuff, and all the choices out there just confuse me.

Thanks in advance shoopbros!

You can get XGimp bud, it's the iPad version of Gimp, and you can get it in the Mac app store. I think it's free for the basic version and I know you already use Gimp so it should be easy for you to use.

Back