Is this considered gyno?

So this board is about guys puffy nipples?
Fuck man. Can there be a way to put a spoiler in the title or something?

Anyone have a before and after pic of TJ? Like TUF years/early UFC Vs now?
First official UFC fight with dodson
059_TJ_Dillashaw_vs_John_Dodson.jpg

Some guys just have poofy nips. Including me. It sucks cuz my nips are visible through any shirt I wear. Even when I'm hella shredded. I've never used a roid in my life.

Your supplements could be tainted bro

I was expecting a pic of Jones from the night of the Gus rematch.

Because if You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

What do you think about that, Dale!??

That’s not Gyno and I doubt he used any roids , but he does have a developed lower chest.

Damn I wouldn't have expected TJ to have it. It doesn't look like gyno to me but I'm uninformed about it.

That’s not Gyno and I doubt he used any roids , but he does have a developed lower chest.

I would like to believe that, but his chest/nipples look very different compared to his early ufc days. Just look at the pic a couple posts above compared to how he looks now.

I would like to believe that, but his chest/nipples look very different compared to his early ufc days. Just look at the pic a couple posts above compared to how he looks now.
Nah man still I know what you mean but it’s not gyno I know how it looks like

For anyone using prohormones I caution you...they can cause gyno the same or worse than steroids. It happens through aromatization just like steroids, and estrogen rebound just like steroids. Estrogen rebound happens when you quit steroids or prohormones without taking the proper PCT. (Post cycle therapy) Stay informed and do your homework.
Pro hormones still a thing?? I thought they all were made illegal? Well the good ones. I ran a 8 week Msten cycle like 8 years ago and my gains were insane. Was actually thinking about trying to find some to stack with a Test Cycle. No gyno haha.. ran a proper PCT.

it could be his genetic make up.... but it does look like gyno… dude needs to do PCT if he's gonna do certain "supplements"

The first time I ever did DMZ, I didnt do PCT and looked similar for awhile.

There are three heads in the chest; lower, middle and upper. Having a developed lower chest gives the impression of gyno, his nipples don't really look that puffy.

This is completely untrue and you need to stop making things up.

Back