Is this considered gyno?

H1-304229952.jpg
that right titty tho

<{cruzshake}>

Some guys just have poofy nips. Including me. It sucks cuz my nips are visible through any shirt I wear. Even when I'm hella shredded. I've never used a roid in my life.
You probably have gyno to be honest lol.

In that fight, looks like he had a bit of gyno.

that most recent pic, looks like he fixed it tho.

his titties look fine, just his nips are a bit odd.
The weighin will tell the story. He’ll be drawn out as fuck and you’ll be able to see everything. Gyno looks worse when you’ve lost a bunch of weight AND cut a bunch. Any fat in his chest will shrink but that gland won’t. It will be front and center. I don’t buy he “fixed” anything. The “fix” is surgery and it leaves a tiny visible scar.

The weighin will tell the story. He’ll be drawn out as fuck and you’ll be able to see everything. Gyno looks worse when you’ve lost a bunch of weight AND cut a bunch. Any fat in his chest will shrink but that gland won’t. It will be front and center. I don’t buy he “fixed” anything. The “fix” is surgery and it leaves a tiny visible scar.
I mean, If it's not that bad..u can fix ur estrogen / prolactin / progesterone levels and reduce / eliminate it.

If it's really bad, that might be something you can never fix outside of surgery though..but he had a super mild case.

we'll see

It should only cost Cory about $6-8 K to fix this. Can’t he spare some of his allegedly shitty UFC pay? Can we sherdoggers crowd source this guy his gyno surgery money so we don’t have to see it anymore?

don't flex on me bro I have been lyfting for 22 years and 21 of those were at Golds Gym where I once tutored a young man named Arnold who wanted to become Mr. Olympics or something (Nice guy). This is what qualified me to be the UNNAMED experts that DANA called on to clear TURINABONES.
This post reeks of Cheetos fingers.

It should only cost Cory about $6-8 K to fix this. Can’t he spare some of his allegedly shitty UFC pay? Can we sherdoggers crowd source this guy his gyno surgery money so we don’t have to see it anymore?
He doesn't give a shit apparently, he was like 260-280 before he started training

Looks like overdeveloped lower chest compared to the rest of the upper, middle.
Because if You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

Yeah TJ's my Boy... and I believe indeed that it's Gyno... but I don't view him as a Cheater and here's why: before USADA came on board... fighters had to be under a T:E ratio of 19:1 I believe. I'm no Vitor Conte... but the only way to be near this level was with doping! The previous regime was straight up a moderate legalized doping one! Guys who were getting busted where the one going crazy the shit Lee Murray style. It's no wonder fighters back then didn't pullout as much! But overall USADA is better for the sport. Yeah the fights are not as good... but the fighters are starting to make more $$$ since the sport's getting bigger!

No he just has a over developed lower pec and a under developed upper pec.

Because if You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.
giphy.gif

Some guys just have poofy nips. Including me. It sucks cuz my nips are visible through any shirt I wear. Even when I'm hella shredded. I've never used a roid in my life.
Mine are tiny and I have always wanted them a bit bigger lol

Anyone have a before and after pic of TJ? Like TUF years/early UFC Vs now?

Back