Is this considered gyno?

What is gyno? Asking for a sherbro

Yea he has a bit of gyno, gyno usually happens if you don't use a AI on cycle or don't do proper PCT after a cycle. Though he could of also had it since puberty meaning it would be genetic and not due to steroids, but i think most would agree that tj has prob done some sort of PEDs despite the fact he has always tested clean.

Last edited:
Yea he has it a bit, gyno usually happens if you don't use a AI on cycle or don't do proper PCT after. Though he could of also had it since puberty meaning it would be genetic and not due to steroids, but i think most would agree that tj has prob done some sort of PEDs despite the fact he has always tested clean.
Can confirm, i developed a little bit when i was about 14. Sucked

Some guys just have poofy nips. Including me. It sucks cuz my nips are visible through any shirt I wear. Even when I'm hella shredded. I've never used a roid in my life.

Corey Anderson has some nice gyno

There are three heads in the chest; lower, middle and upper. Having a developed lower chest gives the impression of gyno, his nipples don't really look that puffy.

Looks like overdeveloped lower chest compared to the rest of the upper, middle.

He has a subtle type of gyno and yeah, he has obviously used.

Some guys just have poofy nips. Including me. It sucks cuz my nips are visible through any shirt I wear. Even when I'm hella shredded. I've never used a roid in my life.
I don’t know how to tell you this but you might have gyno. You don’t have to use steroids to get it. It happens to pubescent boys for the same reason it happens in men using steroids. Too much testosterone in your system aromatizes into estrogen. “Pufffy nipples” are a classic symptom. It happens because gyno is when the “breast” gland enlarges and pushes the nipple outward. If your nipples only look “normal” when you’re cold then it’s probably gyno. The gland can shrink when cold or if you pinch it and your nipples look kinda normal. I had it as a teenager. It eventually went away but that puffiness is from gyno.

TJ got the surgery done and had his glands removed. Overeem and lesnar also had the procedure; with careful observation, you can see the scars around the aerola, and they get this tell-tale caved in look because many surgeons suck and remove too much tissue.

Ever wonder why GSP would spit on his fingers and give his nips a quick pinch before entering the octagon? Gyno bros will know what I’m getting at.

Last edited:
Back