• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Is there anyone who looks like you?

I look like one of the twins from Breaking Bad, but with a green eyes and a few ginger strands mixed into the dark beard.

MV5BYTc4YjRlMjUtZDQyNC00MTBkLTliM2ItMDMyOTg2YzhmOWE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI0ODQxODM@._V1_.jpg

My wife looks like noughties R&B singer Alexis Jordan, but with better curves.

1470409510-gettyimages-165122827.jpg

99990001_original.jpg

I was told many years ago I look like this guy, Prince Fielder.

I don’t think I do at all. He’s a more brown than me even when I have my richest tan. But we have the same facial hair.

He’s also way fatter than me even though I’m a husky boy. So yeah, idk who I look like.

Last edited:
Hes 5'2

You're supposedly a sherdogger so you're supposed to be 6'4 minimum if you're a War Room poster.

Either you lied on your application on here or those people are lying to you

Lol didnt realize he was such a little person!

I've had Chester Bennington, Muse's drummer, David Usher, jay k (jamiroquai), Keanu Reeves, and a few others...and the family members of course.

When I was much younger and much skinnier and I kept my hair real short, people said I looked like Kobe Bryant .