Social Is there anyone who looks like you?

theBloB

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In my family, Kdrama is very popular with my wife, daughter and son. There are usually cute, funny or vulnerable children and my children like that. Having said that. A series in which I have also participated is one that is being broadcast right now and is called Extraordinary Attorney Woo Joo Hyun-Young. She who plays the main character does it in a fantastic way as she plays an autistic woman.

However, many questions and looks have arisen with this series, and also the same observations we have had in the family, acquaintances have also had their say.

My wife looks like the woman who is best friends with the autistic woman. Small, a large head in relation to the body and small hands. She also has the same hairstyle.

Do you look like someone "famous" or do you have someone in your family who does?

m4pJrmG.jpg

VwXDwKa.jpg

People from the UK say this guy. Heh heh I'll take it!

Lewis_Hamilton_2016_Malaysia_2.jpg

Lewis Hamilton is a good looking dude! Do the compliments mostly come from the ladies?

However, I want to say that I am not a big fan of earrings and large necklaces that you wear outside instead of hiding them.

Back