Social Is there anyone who looks like you?

images

Nick Oliveri
Isn't he in queens of stone age

I look like that actor in smokes av, only bald. Michael something. I can't remember his last name. My voces sounds like thomas jane's

I'm the generation of little kids who had Van Basten and Guillit on my wall. Holland has always been one of the nations I have cheered for in the EC and WC. Fun football and lovely fans. You don't have to be so sad because I didn't mention him. You have so many others to be proud of. And the truth is that many talented Swedes have started in Holland at the beginning of their careers. You are experts in cultivating super players. It's a pity that Ajax is not among the top of the top, but there is a geographical and demographic reason for that.

Zlatan has always been a hotly debated topic. His personality and attitude are what you could say the opposite of being a Swede. Being self-confident and speaking positively in the I form is something that is not typically Swedish. We'd rather have praise from a third party and preferably when the person in question doesn't hear it. We're kind of funny that way.

But in the end, all parties agree that Zlatan is the best soccer player we've had from Sweden. Then there are discussions about Gunnar Gren, Gunnar Nordahl and Nils Liedholm who were called Gre-No-Li in Italy when they played in AC Milan in the 50s if they were better. But it's been too long ago for me to really have an idea of their style of play.

It's money.. sadly

I've gotten...

Ragnar.jpg

...before. I'm much more tan though and have green eyes.

Last edited:
When I was younger people said I looked like Serj Tankian from the Toxicity days.

Now that I’m older and now have long hair they say I look like Tom Araya:(

I supposedly look like some Chinese infant.

I was at International Plaza eating lunch with some co-workers. This elderly couple is gets seated next to us. The old lady looks at me and comments to her husband that I look just like their grandson. She proceeds to retrieve a photo from her purse. Mind you, I'm half Asian. In no way do I look fully Asian. She shows us the photo. One my my co-workers asks, "Is that an adopted Chinese baby?" She remarks that her daughter and son-in-law adopted a child from China. We all start laughing. The old couple thinks we are being assholes about their adopted grandson. It's that I look nothing like the kid. They move to another table.

It's money.. sadly

Yeah.

Holland is a small country and there are not enough people in every city to catch up with giants like England, iIaly, Spain and Germany.

I see a comparison with Scotland. Great interest in football but not enough people generating money. It is easier to have a large fan base if there are many million cities.

By that logic, France should be in the same class as the big 4 in Europe but they are lagging behind.

Having said that, Holland's league is horse lengths better than Scotland.

Only time I've ever been told I look like someone, a girl I worked with said I look like Wes Bentley

2e9ea585e6cd4d87d95506aae8cb07815d9c526c.png

I can see it a little bit, but I don't think we look that alike

images

People at my gym used to claim that i looked like Brad Allen. The guy from Jackie Chan stunt team.

My friend and his wife told me I look just like this dude

Probably the RC Cola of this dude but I'll take it

In my family, Kdrama is very popular with my wife, daughter and son. There are usually cute, funny or vulnerable children and my children like that. Having said that. A series in which I have also participated is one that is being broadcast right now and is called Extraordinary Attorney Woo Joo Hyun-Young. She who plays the main character does it in a fantastic way as she plays an autistic woman.

However, many questions and looks have arisen with this series, and also the same observations we have had in the family, acquaintances have also had their say.

My wife looks like the woman who is best friends with the autistic woman. Small, a large head in relation to the body and small hands. She also has the same hairstyle.

Do you look like someone "famous" or do you have someone in your family who does?

m4pJrmG.jpg

VwXDwKa.jpg

I've been told by separate people I look like Steve Zahn. Not sure if that's a compliment. I also know a guy who's a dead ringer for Jeff Daniels in dumb and dumber. He gets approached at the bars all the time and told that.

Back