Is There Anybody at 145 Who Could Beat Conor?

There's no adjustments that Aldo can make to have any success against Conor. Holloway maybe can. Edgar wouldn't even put a scratch on him.

You figured all that out in 13 seconds, did you?

You know that every person Conor faces now, regardless of division won't stand with him and will work the ground game right? Edgar won't stand and bang, not at least until he has Conor roughed up from ground and pound first.

My man

Choi-KO1.gif

Conor's career may come to halt at in 2016. Going 0-2 against Diaz and losing the FW belt would end him.

You better pray he wins on the 20th.

I foresee this and a loss to a top 15 lw following his title loss.

I predict tees tings!

Edgar - see Edgar vs Swanson -> takedown or two can empty your energy tank, Mendes was on 2 week notice and did pretty good, he was just tired and got KO'd because of that + a little bit early stoppage
Aldo - i know, but second fight needs to happen
Holloway - he was very young, he gained experience and is a different fighter now (i'm not disagreeing that he was schooled though)
Swanson, Stephens, DHC - KO artists, how come they have no chance?
Lamas and Elkins are strong wrestlers, Conor's TDD is garbage. Lamas GnP is good (watch Koch fight) and Elkins is gritty motherf-er, he can outgrind you to decision

Dude just stop. You'll never get though to him haha.

Aldo....if he fights smart, like he did against Edgar, and takes it into the later rounds.

If they go to the ground Conor is fucked.

Edgar
Aldo rematch
Holloway (but i give him little chances)
Mendes rematch
motivated Swanson
Choi
Stephens
Lamas (via wrastling)
Elkins (via wrastling)

many people beats him, Siver / Brandao / Brimage / Poirier are irrelevant to current FW
just cause you don't like him doesn't mean everyone beats him bud.

I like how you ask that question as if he is done at 145 :)

Its a fair assumption considering the circumstances. He may very well be

I really don't think Conor can be touched at that weight. He towers over those guys. I rewatched McGregor vs Mendes yesterday and was reminded of how big he is at FW that combined with his great talent he could reign at FW for years.

I think they were unfair in that fight.
It was seconds apart from the round to be over and the ref stop it. I don't know if Mendes would have won at the end, but I guess they could have let him have another round.

According to the haters everyone beats him at 45 lol, a bunch of bullshit.

If you came in here and said Edgar you need to tell your boy to drop down because he will NEVER get past Aldo so there it is.

According to the fangirls no one can defeat him at 45...
Both are wrong.
That is why fighting is so exciting, because people improve and people get lucky. We have seen enough during this year to realize that anything can happen, hell, even Bisping happened

Holloway
Edgar
Aldo
Barao
Jeremy Stephens

All these guys could give the champ a great fight, and all could hurt and finish McGregor

I think motivated Cub can stand a chance, I'm not sure about Edgar... I would like to see a rematch with Mendes (a fair rematch) and I don't think Aldo can pull it off (I don't trust his confidence against Conor)

According to the haters everyone beats him at 45 lol, a bunch of bullshit.

If you came in here and said Edgar you need to tell your boy to drop down because he will NEVER get past Aldo so there it is.
There is a bunch of blind conor haters in denial up in here.

I cant even believe edgar got past mendes. Based on edgar's last performance it just seems a little flukey. Plus mendes did better against aldo the 2nd time around than edgar did.

I don't see anyone beating conor anytime soon at 145. And even though my money is on nate I have a feeling conor gets the ko in 2 weeks.

According to the fangirls no one can defeat him at 45...
Both are wrong.
That is why fighting is so exciting, because people improve and people get lucky. We have seen enough during this year to realize that anything can happen, hell, even Bisping happened
No, I know that Aldo stands a decent chance but that's it. All these long extensive lists of 45'ers that people are listing are just stupid as hell lol.
Bisping didn't surprise me at all, I predicted him to win. However how he won surprised me.

Frankie is a sure bet. Max would beat him, he was like 20 years old and in his 3rd year of MMA when they first fought and losing to Bermudez at the time. Saying Max cant beat him b/c he lost as a 20yo years ago is like dismissing Conors chances against Duffy in a hematch. Aldo too.

Doo and Bektic have the skillsets to but theyre too inexperienced for me to favor them.

There is a bunch of blind conor haters in denial up in here.

I cant even believe edgar got past mendes. Based on edgar's last performance it just seems a little flukey. Plus mendes did better against aldo the 2nd time around than edgar did.

I don't see anyone beating conor anytime soon at 145. And even though my money is on nate I have a feeling conor gets the ko in 2 weeks.
100%, all of these people listing 3-5 names are fuckin' ridiculous.

I don't know where the Edgar bs comes from, the dude will NEVER EVER in his life get past Aldo so all of his little fanboys need to give it up.

I don't either, Aldo IMO is the only one who stands even a slight chance. Conor gets it done, he learned from his mistakes.

Conor has already beaten both the top contenders at 145 in Holloway and Aldo with relative ease. Is there anyone at 145 who stands a chance against him?
Of course, basically anyone who can lace up a glove.

Nobody but ill give u his "danger" fight where he still wins but fight is fairly close where its gets F.O.N..,,
Jeremy Stephens

Back