Is There Anybody at 145 Who Could Beat Conor?

I have never understood the "frankie is a sure be to beat mcgregor"
IF Conor can make the weight healthy, he picks Edgar apart, owns the stand-up, and at some point in the 25 minutes finishes Frankie. Can Frankie take him down, But Frankie will get hit and put away at some point in that fight imo.

I think Aldo could win the rematch.

post-23319-Lion-King-Timon-NOPE-gif-Imgur-VRc9.gif

Whenever he touches him that chin will crack.

Conor's power is too much for all those midgets in the manlet divisions.

Cant KO what you cant hit. Plus Cruz wrestling will dominate McGregor. Will be fun what watch all those flashy kicks hit air

ya about that , he fucked up Holloway really bad and well 13 sec yea .

Tell us something we don't already know.

The question is ....who has a chance to beat him.....my answer is Aldo and Holloway.....simples!

I'm not saying they will beat him, and it didn't end well in both first meetings......but would be very peculiar if the rematches panned out exactly the same way.....would be very different affairs for sure.

Aldo in a rematch I believe, Edgar, Holloway in a rematch, Mendes in a rematch, Yair and surprisingly, but after tonight's performance, Caceres.. Conor beats Pettis, Swanson, Lamas, Bermudez, Barao, etc.. If Cruz or Cody come to 145, they beat him too, but I think TJ and Sterling lose to him.

Holloway. the first time they fought he was so young.. 20 years old, and it only went to a decision, and its not like he was ever rocked or hurt. he is now on longest win streak in UFC and has so much more experience. he beats Conor and Aldo.

Edgar is a nightmare matchup for Connor. You really think Connor is going to stop those takedowns that Aldo did? No chance.

Edgar can take down guys way bigger than him. Watch the Bendo fight. Connor would be gassing after the first round. He would be on his back the whole fight and he'd eventually mentally quit by the nonstop pressure from Frankie.

Frankie can go....all......night.....long....baby!!!

Edgar beats him
A calm Aldo beats him as well probably.

I like watching Conor fight, but he gets way too much praise on here . I hope he beats Diaz, but I think he gets boxed up. His striking is not god like as some believe.

Back