Is There Anybody at 145 Who Could Beat Conor?

I would like to see him face Dominick Cruz

I think Aldo comes out much more secure in a 2nd fight. He will fight very similar to his 200 fight with Edgar. The only chance Edgar has is to wrestle fuck him. He wouldn't stand with Conor for more than 1 round. BUT... in reality I dont think Conor goes back to 145. If he beats Nate why wouldnt there be a 3rd fight? He has mentioned time after time he feels this is a trilogy fight.

I doubt it, he's already cleared out the division

Possibly this guy.

weigh-in-scale4.jpg

According to the haters everyone beats him at 45 lol, a bunch of bullshit.

If you came in here and said Edgar you need to tell your boy to drop down because he will NEVER get past Aldo so there it is.

Frankie, maybe Cub Swanson. Holloway developed a lot since their 1st fight.

I really don't think Conor can be touched at that weight. He towers over those guys. I rewatched McGregor vs Mendes yesterday and was reminded of how big he is at FW that combined with his great talent he could reign at FW for years.
I agree, but, I give mendes in a rematch a possibility. Edgar, not sure if I am convinced he would win, but, sure he could do good but I just do not see it. But Edgar could land some perfect punch on Conors chin.

There's no adjustments that Aldo can make to have any success against Conor. Holloway maybe can. Edgar wouldn't even put a scratch on him.
What if he makes it past 13 seconds? Remember when JDS KO'd Cain? Everyone thought he was Cain's dad after that fight.

There's no adjustments that Aldo can make to have any success against Conor. Holloway maybe can. Edgar wouldn't even put a scratch on him.

Funny considering the avatar you are using.

GOKU N KRILLIN DESTRUCTO DISK HAAAAAAA

that combined with his great talent he could reign at FW for years.

His size is in large part what will prevent him from competing at FW again - He is a natural LW killing himself to make the 145 limit.

If he actually ventures down to 145 one more time, I think that he will struggle to beat Aldo, Max or Edgar. I never believed the 'Conor can go all day" coming out of his camp. He will have serious cardio issues without IV and every future opponent knows this.

Edgar
Aldo rematch
Holloway (but i give him little chances)
Mendes rematch
motivated Swanson
Choi
Stephens
Lamas (via wrastling)
Elkins (via wrastling)

many people beats him, Siver / Brandao / Brimage / Poirier are irrelevant to current FW

Edgar - might get a takedown or two but would be KOd in a round or two
Aldo rematch - already beat him with one punch
Holloway - already schooled him , didn't want to engage and ran the whole fight .
Mendes - juice head who will never beat a top guy again now with USADA
motivated Swanson - no chance
Choi - no chance
Stephens- no chance
Lamas (via wrastling) haha
Elkins (via wrastling haha

Edgar, Aldo probably beats him in a rematch, Holloway DEFINITELY beats him in a rematch

Edgar - might get a takedown or two but would be KOd in a round or two
Aldo rematch - already beat him with one punch
Holloway - already schooled him , didn't want to engage and ran the whole fight .
Mendes - juice head who will never beat a top guy again now with USADA
motivated Swanson - no chance
Choi - no chance
Stephens- no chance
Lamas (via wrastling) haha
Elkins (via wrastling haha
Edgar - see Edgar vs Swanson -> takedown or two can empty your energy tank, Mendes was on 2 week notice and did pretty good, he was just tired and got KO'd because of that + a little bit early stoppage
Aldo - i know, but second fight needs to happen
Holloway - he was very young, he gained experience and is a different fighter now (i'm not disagreeing that he was schooled though)
Swanson, Stephens, DHC - KO artists, how come they have no chance?
Lamas and Elkins are strong wrestlers, Conor's TDD is garbage. Lamas GnP is good (watch Koch fight) and Elkins is gritty motherf-er, he can outgrind you to decision

Back