Is There Anybody at 145 Who Could Beat Conor?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Conor has already beaten both the top contenders at 145 in Holloway and Aldo with relative ease. Is there anyone at 145 who stands a chance against him?

32c17b9f3c465da1162d3e38c23ffbbe_crop_north.jpg

Conor has already beaten both the top contenders at 145 in Holloway and Aldo with relative ease. Is there anyone at 145 who stands a chance against him?

Aldo and Holloway.....the answer is Aldo and Holloway

I still wanna see a actual fight between conor and aldo

Conor's career may come to halt at in 2016. Going 0-2 against Diaz and losing the FW belt would end him.

You better pray he wins on the 20th.

Aldo, Edgar, and Holloway.

I really don't think Conor can be touched at that weight. He towers over those guys. I rewatched McGregor vs Mendes yesterday and was reminded of how big he is at FW that combined with his great talent he could reign at FW for years.

Aldo, Edgar, and Holloway.
There's no adjustments that Aldo can make to have any success against Conor. Holloway maybe can. Edgar wouldn't even put a scratch on him.

Conor's career may come to halt at in 2016. Going 0-2 against Diaz and losing the FW belt would end him.

You better pray he wins on the 20th.
I dont care whether or not he wins.

Yeah, I could see him losing to the top three or four guys, but I wouldn't favor any of them.
McGregor is a beast at 145. I think it will take someone with fantastic defense, heart, and fitness to overcome Conor's advantages on any kind of consistent basis.

There's no adjustments that Aldo can make to have any success against Conor. Holloway maybe can. Edgar wouldn't even put a scratch on him.
Oh I see, this is another "No one stands a chance against the mighty McGregor" threads. Boring. No actual discussion, just blind favoritism and fanboyism.

Oh I see, this is another "No one stands a chance against the mighty McGregor" threads. Boring. No actual discussion, just blind favoritism and fanboyism.
What i said Holloway might beat him. Forgive me for thinking that Aldo will lose a rematch.

There is one big adjustment Aldo can make....not to lose his head early doors and rush in like an AM.

Although it would probably only be delaying the KO...but would be nice to see how a longer fight develops anyway.

As an Aldo fan, I know he has more to offer than that....he was beaten fair and square....but he played a huge part in his own downfall that night.

Edgar
Aldo rematch
Holloway (but i give him little chances)
Mendes rematch
motivated Swanson
Choi
Stephens
Lamas (via wrastling)
Elkins (via wrastling)

many people beats him, Siver / Brandao / Brimage / Poirier are irrelevant to current FW

Yair R. is hot and still rise up the rankings quickly I feel. Also, I'd like to see Dom Cruz take a crack at him.

Frankie wouldn't be a great match up for him. There are also up and coming fighters that should put Conor a little on edge. Also I'd love to see Conor and Cub scrap... that's not a one sided match up at all.

Back