Is there any fighter you wouldn’t get a picture with?

I've met a bunch of fighters.
Getting pictures with guys all the time is pretty lame.

Some i just had genuine conversations with. Didn't bother them and said cya.
Did that with Matt Serra, and after bumping into Ken Shamrock at the Mandalay Bay buffet.

Are you from North Korea? Stop riding on Daniel Belt Warmer Cormier. You know bones is goat. Being in denial is bad for you

I get it, you are a troll. But you are a shit one who is too obvious and unfunny.

Trolling is only cool when it is funny. Don't get greedy and it will be much more effective.

You have a lot to work on.

Colby. Everything about him screams insecurity. Possible incel. Only has pictures of his mom and sisters on his Instagram. I'm afraid if I took a picture with him he might ask me to hang out afterwards.

I keep seeing "incel" with no idea of what it means. Just googled it and the "definition" on urban dictionary made me actually lol.

incel
aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow beat the system and can get women despite being cursed with unattractiveness (in other words, theyre respectful to women and women are attracted to their personalities, but incels cant comprehend such a phenomenon). they believe that women owe them sex, and many of the more extreme incels like to spend time in incel communities on the internet coming up with ways to make women have sex with them (often involving genocide of people of color, genocide of "Chads" (men who have sex), taking rights away from women, raping them, having sex with women's dead bodies, and other horrid, disgusting things. they cant understand that that is PRECISELY why women want nothing to do with them).

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=incel

I keep seeing "incel" with no idea of what it means. Just googled it and the "definition" on urban dictionary made me actually lol.

incel
aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow beat the system and can get women despite being cursed with unattractiveness (in other words, theyre respectful to women and women are attracted to their personalities, but incels cant comprehend such a phenomenon). they believe that women owe them sex, and many of the more extreme incels like to spend time in incel communities on the internet coming up with ways to make women have sex with them (often involving genocide of people of color, genocide of "Chads" (men who have sex), taking rights away from women, raping them, having sex with women's dead bodies, and other horrid, disgusting things. they cant understand that that is PRECISELY why women want nothing to do with them).

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=incel
Yeah. In other words, Colby.

I walked up to Woodley and said, "Excuse me, can I not get a picture with you? Thanks." Then I walked away.

I refuse to be photographed with C level or below athletes, so I guess I wouldn't get a pic with any.

I've met the incredibly ripped cody mackenzi and didn't bother asking for a picture. Does that count?

The problem with me getting a picture with any fighter is that, well, I'd be in the picture. And I ain't that great looking. I'd rather have an autograph than a "this-is-me-with...." picture any day.

I get it, you are a troll. But you are a shit one who is too obvious and unfunny.

Trolling is only cool when it is funny. Don't get greedy and it will be much more effective.

You have a lot to work on.
Why you mad Bro?

Indeed GOAT = Greatest Offending Anabolic Taker.

Hit and Run Extraordinaire Felon

3 time STRIPPED champ for being a perpetual f^ck up & Cheater

Damn Arm Barbarian, did someone create a bunch of new white belt accounts just to give you hell? Where did all these little twerps come from? LOL

Damn Arm Barbarian, did someone create a bunch of new white belt accounts just to give you hell? Where did all these little twerps come from? LOL

hahaha....I think you might be ONTO something bruv!:D

Paul Buentello always looked like he smelled like stale beer and I'd be afraid of the consequences.

I wouldnt get down to my knees just to have picture with mightymouse

Back