Is there any fighter you wouldn’t get a picture with?

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking of this today.

I really have tried to like Woodley (again) this week and give him another fair shake. But it’s so hard to do.

With that being said, I feel there’s a chance he might be pretty chill in person. If I saw him walking around where I was at, id get a picture with him.

Are there any fighters you dislike enough to not even be proud to have a picture with?

Daniel Belt Warmer Cormier And Connor McGregor. I can't be in a picture with fake ass Champs

Colby Covington unless the picture is of me throwing a boomerang at him.

I bet you'd give your left nut for a sweaty picture with Conor.

lol plenty. I don't see what the big deal is. If I like the fighter or if I am neutral I may ask for a pic as I have done in the past if it is a good opportunity to do so. But if I don't like the ego or think his ego is too much I ain't gonna feed it by making a picture request.

While on topic, some fans are very rude approaching fighters at inconvenient times. Rampage even complained (so typical) how fans would come up to him in restaurants when he was eating and stuff.

What you can't handle being in the same picture as the GOAT

Indeed GOAT = Greatest Offending Anabolic Taker.

Hit and Run Extraordinaire Felon

3 time STRIPPED champ for being a perpetual f^ck up & Cheater

Last edited:
I'm sure Woodley is missing out on your winning personality.

I would allow only a few fighters to join me for a photo, so many of them lack intelligence that I believe it would actually be harmful in the future to be seen with them or have had some sort of past association.

*Looks at Jon Jones*

Back