Is there any fighter you wouldn’t get a picture with?

Hendricks with the belt, because he wouldn't let you

He's really not. Highly intelligent. Proud family man. Cares about his community. Understands they (fighters) are all in this together - gave fat Gastelum his money back after missing weight. Whats not to like?
He's black

He's really not. Highly intelligent. Proud family man. Cares about his community. Understands they (fighters) are all in this together - gave fat Gastelum his money back after missing weight. Whats not to like?

To answer your question: super defensive in interviews, has a bit of a victim mentality, plays it safe in some fights

If he smoked some weed and laughed off his haters and went for finishes he’d be very popular

I do appreciate he’s a family man. I respect the hell outta that.

Jolie Ollie rips bongs like a boss. One can say he's the GOAT of smoking. Just like Jones is the GOAT of ufc.
It figures you’d like that scumbag. He’s the definition is underachieving. His poor parents......your poor parents

All of them.

They are people just living their lives. I'm pretty sure most of them don't want to be bothered. I'd leave them the hell alone.

I never understood this whole "pose for a picture" business. I guess I'm just not very interested in the FB/Instagram world. I dont post photos of my food and I feel no need to bother athletes and celebrities for pics with me. To be honest their aren't many I even care to talk to.

In 2015 me and my best friend were in Vegas for UFC 189 and international fight week, met a ton of fighters, met PVZ the Sunday before the TUF finale, she was still dating Necktats at the time, we asked for a pic with PVZ and ignored Cody lol.

I already have a picture with Jon Jones, so at this point pretty much anyone is on the table, lol.

I think it's the other way around. Get a pic with someone you support or like. That you want to. If indifferent, why bother, the pic won't get placed anywhere if it doesn't mean much.

Back