Is there any fighter you wouldn’t get a picture with?

It's true though. Can't remember where( whether on /r/MMA or sherdog) but read someone analysing all his tattoos. They all belong to some particular gangs in Russia & normies usually don't have suck tattoos on their skin.
Unless you are one of the gang member you don't get those tattoos on yourself.

I think I saw a YouTube video on it.

But I don’t know enough about gang tattoos to know if I was being bullshitted or not

I like MMA so I'm not gonna be embarrassed or scared to have a picture with someone like Jon Jones. I already have a picture with me and Nick Diaz on my facebook so it's a little too late for me not to be remotely associated with non perfect upstanding citizens.

maybe I'd draw the line with someone batshit crazy like Datsik or Krazy Horse... but I woudln't approach them period

BTW I heard the rape allegation against him was false. He got discharged from that case & the file has been dropped from him. So that's what you can make with the whole situation.

saw Jon Jones in New York press conference and booed the shit out of him.

when fans were getting autographs I was screaming "cocaine!"

At night or day? I can’t be bothered taking pictures at night with people that are invisible unless they smile.

I think I saw a YouTube video on it.

But I don’t know enough about gang tattoos to know if I was being bullshitted or not

I remember Karim Zidan making a story on this. He usually write feature stories like this on BloodyElbow. So there must be some truth behind it.

GDR

She probably smells bad as well
I thought this thread was stupid as hell.. but after that reply I realized this was very important. Great job TS and yes... GDR would be smelly. +1 to both of you

Sage

I got nothin against him but a picture of him & me would just be weird

Personally, I wouldn't ask any fighter for a picture. I enjoy watching the fights but if I were in their shoes, I wouldn't want people approaching me.

It also seems very disingenuous to want to have a picture with a fighter you dislike.

Personally, I wouldn't ask any fighter for a picture. I enjoy watching the fights but if I were in their shoes, I wouldn't want people approaching me.

It also seems very disingenuous to want to have a picture with a fighter you dislike.

Maybe.

But if he was chill in person and I got apicture with him I would propably start rooting for him

I’m not a Woodley hater but he’s hard to like.

Maybe.

But if he was chill in person and I got apicture with him I would propably start rooting for him

Oh I see. So you view as kind of a chance for him to win you over as a fan? That's fair, I guess. I hadn't considered that.

I was thinking of this today.

I really have tried to like Woodley (again) this week and give him another fair shake. But it’s so hard to do.

With that being said, I feel there’s a chance he might be pretty chill in person. If I saw him walking around where I was at, id get a picture with him.

Are there any fighters you dislike enough to not even be proud to have a picture with?
Colby. Everything about him screams insecurity. Possible incel. Only has pictures of his mom and sisters on his Instagram. I'm afraid if I took a picture with him he might ask me to hang out afterwards.

Maybe.

He's really not. Highly intelligent. Proud family man. Cares about his community. Understands they (fighters) are all in this together - gave fat Gastelum his money back after missing weight. Whats not to like?

Back