Is Tesla the new BitCoin?

People always shilling bitcoin...

Its a usable technology, but its not a trade secret. People investing in it are hoping to make money off the massively overvalued speculative bubble, and that price has 0 correlation with the potential success of said coin's likelihood of returning a profit. The shills want to say its a stock, a currency, and some ground breaking technology all at once. It fails all three tests.

The blockchain that eventually becomes used in industry will be made by the company that uses it, and will be based off of the readily available tech knowledge accumulated from the many failed ico's. Early adopters of the many random ico's will not benefit from the use of off brand blockchain and will have only made money if they rode the bubble right.

At this point bitcoin is likely to hover around its electrical cost to produce.

Because I don’t like seeing people being duped and manipulated by a pseudo market. Since you’re already entrenched in your ideas based on extreme bitcoin speculation, I figure just being a blunt dick is the best way to get through to you. You may make money, and I hope you do.

Low and slow wins. Get rich quick doesn’t work more often than not. The time to make money in crypto on the backs of idiots was years ago.
I can respect that. If you read my comment after the one you quoted I openly said I lost my bitcoins from margin and leveraged trading, essentially gambling. I already learned the hard way that dangers of excessive greed. My point was that if I would have just invested and been patient I would have millions, that's not a unique situation I'm aware but it is my reality.

It is funny to me though all the people on this board and in general who think they are not speculating on the stock market and gambling when they definitely are.

I believe in the ideology of bitcoin and philosophy, it's just icing on the cake you can get rich off it if you want to as well.

People always shilling bitcoin...

Its a usable technology, but its not a trade secret. People investing in it are hoping to make money off the massively overvalued speculative bubble, and that price has 0 correlation with the potential success of said coin's likelihood of returning a profit. The shills want to say its a stock, a currency, and some ground breaking technology all at once. It fails all three tests.

The blockchain that eventually becomes used in industry will be made by the company that uses it, and will be based off of the readily available tech knowledge accumulated from the many failed ico's. Early adopters of the many random ico's will not benefit from the use of off brand blockchain and will have only made money if they rode the bubble right.

At this point bitcoin is likely to hover around its electrical cost to produce.
How do you determine the true value of bitcoin when claiming its overvalued ?

No one says it's a stock either that's retarded, and it is a ground breaking technology. It solved the double spend problem.

They can go up over 100%. They can't go down over 100%

If it did you would...
lol no, you can lose way more than 100% of your money.
0cp35wkk4he01.jpg

fear the margin call.

lol no, you can lose way more than 100% of your money.
0cp35wkk4he01.jpg

fear the margin call.

If you're margin trading you can lose over 100% because you're borrowing money. Same with CFD trading where you enter an agreement.

The stock itself still can't go down more than 100% though in either situation.

If you're margin trading you can lose over 100% because you're borrowing money. Same with CFD trading where you enter an agreement.

The stock itself still can't go down more than 100% though in either situation.
yeah its terrifying and I'm not brave enough to wade into those waters.

They can go up over 100%. They can't go down over 100%

If it did you would...
If they can go over 100 they can fall over 100.

I didn't say I lost over 100% of my initial investment.

However you wanna phrase it, it rose to over 200% and now it's down to like 29% gain.

yeah its terrifying and I'm not brave enough to wade into those waters.

Investing money you don't have in markets is generally a pretty bad idea for the vast majority of people.

If they can go over 100 they can fall over 100.

I didn't say I lost over 100% of my initial investment.

However you wanna phrase it, it rose to over 200% and now it's down to like 29% gain.

Pretty sure they can't :p

I'd phrase it the second way because the first way is a mathematical impossibility unless you include negative numbers, which stocks don't go to.

One of them is worth about 3500$, and it's the farthest thing from fraud so that's just retarded, you really thing solving the double spend problem isn't worth anything?

lol @ whiteknighting a useless imaginary electronic form of currency in a sub of a Karate forum. Talk about retarded.

lol @ whiteknighting a useless imaginary electronic form of currency in a sub of a Karate forum. Talk about retarded.
I think of it like community service helping mentally disabled children, even they deserve a chance to learn

honestly I like talking about bitcoin so it's all gravy to me boi

Looks like Der Eisbar took a month break after his ban.

I’m not sure how these two things get compared, but no. There is actually a demand for electric cars that is driving Tesla sales. The only thing driving demand for bitcoin is its scarcity and the hop that it will keep appreciating in value.

Some people say that Elon Musk does too many things and is not focused on one thing.

Maybe Elon Musk biggest problem is that he's not focused.

I for one don't understand why some people are rooting for the downfall of Tesla. It has one of the largest factories on the planet in the U.S., due to their power storage and power production, they just saved an Australian state $40M after one year.

I for one don't understand why some people are rooting for the downfall of Tesla. It has one of the largest factories on the planet in the U.S., due to their power storage and power production, they just saved an Australian state $40M after one year.

for the same reason retards park their trucks over charging spots. They think "triggering libtards" is a productive hobby.

for the same reason retards park their trucks over charging spots. They think "triggering libtards" is a productive hobby.

And meanwhile Tesla is hiring and GM just canned 15,000 people just before Christmas.

Back