Is Tesla the new BitCoin?

NAKMUAY18

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Tesla stocks fell on disappointing 4th quarter reports this week . Tesla have never been profitable over a year since being taken public over 8 years ago, however stock prices have risen over 2000%. The manufacturer has been ranked 3rd worst for reliability, has $10b in debit, and has received the majority of its cash flow through investment. Most of the perceived value of the stock appears to be on the potential that the company rather than how it actually performs.
BitCoin appears to be a forerunner of this, in that the product itself is currently of limited application and performance. Both products appear to be valued on what they could be worth rather than their intrinsic value. Can we expect Tesla to take a shit soon as well?

Profit isn't everything.

Amazon was mostly unprofitable until 2015, and still has only a couple billion in profit.

YzT65.png

Tesla stocks fell on disappointing 4th quarter reports this week . Tesla have never been profitable over a year since being taken public over 8 years ago, however stock prices have risen over 2000%. The manufacturer has been ranked 3rd worst for reliability, has $10b in debit, and has received the majority of its cash flow through investment. Most of the perceived value of the stock appears to be on the potential that the company rather than how it actually performs.
BitCoin appears to be a forerunner of this, in that the product itself is currently of limited application and performance. Both products appear to be valued on what they could be worth rather than their intrinsic value. Can we expect Tesla to take a shit soon as well?
My nvidia stock fell like 200%

Shitcoin is a fraud. I wouldn't compare it to Tesla.

How do you calculate bitcoin's intrinsic value?

And bitcoin is still the best store of value in the last 10 years even at 3500$, as much as this may pain some of you

Only contrarians chirp tesla. Even if they aren't the best the way they went out and aggressively changed the automotive market

Most of the perceived value of the stock appears to be on the potential that the company rather than how it actually performs.
This is actually how all investments are valued. An investments value is based on perceived future performance.

The major difference between Tesla and Bitcoin is there is actually a proven market and use for electric cars. As nifty as Bitcoin sounds, it will never be anything more than a niche item or curiosity that is likely to have little to no real world use.

The electric car revolution will likely be lead by Honda or Toyota.

Everything's in free fall right now.

How do you calculate bitcoin's intrinsic value?

And bitcoin is still the best store of value in the last 10 years even at 3500$, as much as this may pain some of you
Bitcoin seems to have very little use outside of it being valuable. It's very limited as to where you can actually use it, and even then it's always used relative to a standard domestic currency so what's the point. I buy something for 2 bitcoins, but if I get a refund 2weeks later I get the equivalent value of w
Most of the trade seems to be people selling it to each other rather than using it for it's intended purpose

It’s mostly worthless, so fraud sounds about right.
One of them is worth about 3500$, and it's the farthest thing from fraud so that's just retarded, you really thing solving the double spend problem isn't worth anything?

Bitcoin seems to have very little use outside of it being valuable. It's very limited as to where you can actually use it, and even then it's always used relative to a standard domestic currency so what's the point. I buy something for 2 bitcoins, but if I get a refund 2weeks later I get the equivalent value of w
Most of the trade seems to be people selling it to each other rather than using it for it's intended purpose
Im sure you are tracking closely all the use cases and digital economies associated with bitcoin so I'll take your word for it

Back