Is Tesla the new BitCoin?

One of them is worth about 3500$, and it's the farthest thing from fraud so that's just retarded, you really thing solving the double spend problem isn't worth anything?

Sorry you put all your savings in crypto.

Sorry you put all your savings in crypto.
Lol I would be up about 10x-100x if I put all my money in crypto when I first started and then did nothing, some people were into it before late 2017, bitcoin is ten years old now ya know

Lol I would be up about 10x-100x if I put all my money in crypto when I first started and then did nothing

But you didn't. I would be filthy rich right now if I picked last weeks lotto numbers correctly. But I didn't.

But you didn't. I would be filthy rich right now if I picked last weeks lotto numbers correctly. But I didn't.
True I used margin trading and leverage to gamble all my bitcoins away instead of just becoming a multimillionaire by sitting on my ass, was incredibly fun though and would probably do it again tbh

This is actually how all investments are valued. An investments value is based on perceived future performance.

The major difference between Tesla and Bitcoin is there is actually a proven market and use for electric cars. As nifty as Bitcoin sounds, it will never be anything more than a niche item or curiosity that is likely to have little to no real world use.
Absolutely, but has there ever been a company that has had such dramatic losses that is valued so highly. The Tesla products seem to be performing reasonably and selling well, but if the Tesla 3 does turn into a runaway success and all the other gar giants pile all in Tesla cant last for ever on investment alone. or can it?

I'm sure you are tracking closely all the use cases and digital economies associated with bitcoin so I'll take your word for it
I literally cant find anything other that Bitcoin is accepted by Expedia, Microsoft and other limited retailers. By all means enlighten me.

I literally cant find anything other that Bitcoin is accepted by Expedia, Microsoft and other limited retailers. By all means enlighten me.
Bitpay is a leading bitcoin payment processor that does a lot and is behind the recent story about Ohio accepting bitcoins for taxes and now overstock is going to pay their taxes in bitcoin

Bitcoin is the reserve currency of the crypto-market and serves a similar purpose as USD does in FX markets

It's also the base layer for other networks to work on top of to perform a variety of functions like securing data records

People also use it for black markets and money laundering, ransomware etc. lol, but that's kind of dumb because it's a public ledger which is how the corrupt FBI agents got caught in the Ross Ulbrict case which you should check out the doc on him the Silk Road dark net market was big in the early days and hardcore bitcoiners still shill for him to get freed from prison

It's internet money so it's used all over the place for accepting donations and stuff easily, it's a global phenomenon

My old man paid a significant deposit for a P90 I think back in 2015? And was promised delivery early 2018. All he’s got so far are emails explaining delays. He may as well just go and pick up an i8 (which he got to borrow from a dealership for a weekend when they got one....it’s a fuckin AWESOME car) for the hassle Tesla has given him. I love the cars but get your shit together Elon.

Bitpay is a leading bitcoin payment processor that does a lot and is behind the recent story about Ohio accepting bitcoins for taxes and now overstock is going to pay their taxes in bitcoin

Bitcoin is the reserve currency of the crypto-market and serves a similar purpose as USD does in FX markets

It's also the base layer for other networks to work on top of to perform a variety of functions like securing data records

People also use it for black markets and money laundering, ransomware etc. lol, but that's kind of dumb because it's a public ledger which is how the corrupt FBI agents got caught in the Ross Ulbrict case which you should check out the doc on him the Silk Road dark net market was big in the early days and hardcore bitcoiners still shill for him to get freed from prison

It's internet money so it's used all over the place for accepting donations and stuff easily, it's a global phenomenon
I understand what it's supposed to be, but i'm not aware of how many transactions happen in relation to its use as a currency.
Bitcoin is the reserve currency of the crypto-market and serves a similar purpose as USD does in FX markets, but USD is the reserve currency of Bitcoin so why not use USD? Its more stable and you can spend it where you want. Why do we need a secondary crypto-currency when i can do everything with USD?

Absolutely, but has there ever been a company that has had such dramatic losses that is valued so highly. The Tesla products seem to be performing reasonably and selling well, but if the Tesla 3 does turn into a runaway success and all the other gar giants pile all in Tesla cant last for ever on investment alone. or can it?
The Model 3 is already a runaway success. The cars are all sold before they leave the line. The only limitation on its sales is the rate of production- and Tesla's inability to meet that goal is why the stock fell. Funny thing is that the entire market collapsed as well and it turns out Tesla's drop is nowhere near as bad as Ford or GM's.

I understand what it's supposed to be, but i'm not aware of how many transactions happen in relation to its use as a currency.
Bitcoin is the reserve currency of the crypto-market and serves a similar purpose as USD does in FX markets, but USD is the reserve currency of Bitcoin so why not use USD? Its more stable and you can spend it where you want. Why do we need a secondary crypto-currency when i can do everything with USD?
Well there is a lot of trading these days in JPY, KRW, EUR, and there's a good argument that CNY drove the price and market in the early days so I don't know that USD being the reserve of bitcoin is really true. Although replacing USD with fiat makes the same point without the semantics.

You might not personally have any reason to transact in bitcoin in your daily life, but the usefulness of bitcoin in digital economies is often censorship-resistance and skirting regulations associated with doing business in fiat. It allows you to do whatever you want with your money, and even though it's price may experience much higher volatility than typical fiat currencies it's supply issuance is controlled by the protocol and completely consistent, it's also deflationary and ultimately there is a supply cap (21 mil) that will be reached in around 100 years.

One of the new fads in crypto is the stablecoin that is pegged to fiat. This kind of composite offers many of the benefits of both.

Bitcoin is one narrow and highly effective use of blockchain and cryptology but there are many other blockchain/crypto projects that do a whole host of random things.

Very few people would not benefit from spending some time learning about this sruff and then participating.

You know it's time to bail on crypto when you have a bunch of insta whores trying to market it. lmao

Lol I would be up about 10x-100x if I put all my money in crypto when I first started and then did nothing, some people were into it before late 2017, bitcoin is ten years old now ya know

You would be, but you’re not.

Dont worry man I'll still be filthy rich eventually

One day away from being a millionaire, I see a lot of your people furiously scratching pieces of cardstock with the only remaining pennies they have at the gas station.

One day away from being a millionaire, I see a lot of your people furiously scratching pieces of cardstock with the only remaining pennies they have at the gas station.
Why are you so salty given your success and riches lol?

Why are you so salty given your success and riches lol?

Because I don’t like seeing people being duped and manipulated by a pseudo market. Since you’re already entrenched in your ideas based on extreme bitcoin speculation, I figure just being a blunt dick is the best way to get through to you. You may make money, and I hope you do.

Low and slow wins. Get rich quick doesn’t work more often than not. The time to make money in crypto on the backs of idiots was years ago.

Back