• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Sean Strickland the worst male fighter to win a title in the TUF era (2005-present)?

It's cause you aren't an athlete yourself so you can't appreciate it. Fatty on a couch - UFC champ isn't really good.

Take this lightly sherbro. But it's true.

Which was only possible after the ref refused to stop the fight when Anderson tko'd him.

So Anderson being Anderson is like "what? I'm done fighting. I'll just get on my bicycle until you pay me".

God that was such a weird fight for Bisbing to "win".

I'm genuinely surprised you haven't been banned yet.

I'm genuinely surprised you were up at 6AM.

I'm genuinely surprised at the number of soft men in the world.

Strickland culminates an impressive run by dismantling one of the greatest strikers of all time,
then all OP can think of is to start some shit thread like this,
then people like me come back with imaginative replies demeaning OP's imagined ability to distinguish fighter quality,
then people like you get butthurt.

Dude, in a world of fighters, you ain't gonna find many people stupid enough to demean Strickland's recent accomplishments.
You will however find quite a few people that will gladly insult and make fun of the poseurs who do.
OP is a cunt.

Back