• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

I'm not on board with starving 2 million plus people To try starve out the what ( 50 k ) hamas who have control of the food and water...

Who do you thinks going to die first? Hamas who has food and water....... or children?

If only Hamas were merciful, they'd just feed their people. But they're so righteous in their struggle to kill all Jews in Israel, they just don't have the time.

164fd63f48dd76a0a575d8cd5524b349.gif

If only Hamas were merciful, they'd just feed their people. But they're so righteous in their struggle to kill all Jews in Israel, they just don't have the time.

164fd63f48dd76a0a575d8cd5524b349.gif

Yup. Hamas Is utter scum and doesn't give a shit about Palestinians. We all know this. It's been stated countless times.

It's why starving the population doesn't harm hamas.........

Let me know when you do
Look up.

"Oh' hey man, you can't use that huge and wealthy nation Saudi Arabia as an example of a country who could help with the humanitarian crisis in Gaza. They don't care. That means they have no humanitarian responsibilities, and criticizing them isn't valid."

Like I said, maybe the West should just adopt that mindset so you could just hand wave them away as some non-factor assholes, like you just did with Saudi Arabia.

Look up.

"Oh' hey man, you can't use that huge and wealthy nation Saudi Arabia as an example of a country who could help with the humanitarian crisis in Gaza. They don't care. That means they have no humanitarian responsibilities, and criticizing them isn't valid."

Like I said, maybe the West should just adopt that mindset so you could just hand wave them away as some non-factor assholes, like you just did with Saudi Arabia.

Yeah you're just making shit up.

Saudi should be offering more aid. They aren't. They're shit. Critise them all you want and hell I'll join in.

The aid Is paid for ready to go. Its been available for a long while..... It's delivering it that's the issue.....

Ergo. Who gives a fuck about how much Saudi is or isn't paying. It's absolutely irrelevant to the situation... which is why bitching about how little they are willing to provide is a odd tangent

But like every time you read my messages how ever you want to interpret them , it's impressive so carry on lol

Benjamin Netanyahu dissolves Israeli war cabinet
Move is apparent rebuff to far right and attempt to tighten grip on decision-making over Hamas and Hezbollah

Benjamin Netanyahu dissolves Israeli war cabinet
Move is apparent rebuff to far right and attempt to tighten grip on decision-making over Hamas and Hezbollah

Must be a slow news day…

Yeah you're just making shit up.

Saudi should be offering more aid. They aren't. They're shit. Critise them all you want and hell I'll join in.

The aid Is paid for ready to go. Its been available for a long while..... It's delivering it that's the issue.....

Ergo. Who gives a fuck about how much Saudi is or isn't paying. It's absolutely irrelevant to the situation... which is why bitching about how little they are willing to provide is a odd tangent

But like every time you read my messages how ever you want to interpret them , it's impressive so carry on lol
You excused Saudi Arabia, the defacto Arab leader in the region, because they aren't a humanitarian nation - while trashing the only major humanitarian nation trying to help.

That's pretty funny.

Yup. Hamas Is utter scum and doesn't give a shit about Palestinians. We all know this. It's been stated countless times.

It's why starving the population doesn't harm hamas.........

Hamas does care about Palestinians. Theyre the only group willing to die for them. The war is not on Hamas. Its on Palestinians. Hamas/Al Qassam is the armed wing of the Palestinians in Gaza. The Israelis see the killing of Hamas and the Palestinian civilians as the same. The point of the starvation isnt to harm hamas directly but to starve their families and their civilian base. This will make the settling of Gaza with Jewish settlers easier.

Look up.

Lets say Saudi did want to help, are they supposed to invade and break the blockade and kick out the Israelis from the border to allow aid to come in? That is the issue currently, the aid cant get in. Theres more than enough aid ready to go in, the issue is they arent allowed in.

all Hamas has to do is surrender and return the hostages. Then the ENTIRE WORLD will stand against Israel if they keep the war machine turning.

So really you're as cynical as anyone else in this thread, as you're effectively saying you do not trust Israel to stop based solely on Hamas surrendering and returning hostages. You're suggesting it will still take the entire world turning against Israel in order to force them to stop.

I agree. While blaming Hamas is the easy route for anyone who isn't deeply offended by Israel's actions, that's simply not enough. Hamas do not have the power to end this conflict. Only Israel do, and their government does not want to, seemingly under any circumstances.

They have set ludicrously vague terms for the end of the war, none of which are attainable (intentionally), and even after that have set no parameters whatsoever for what should happen afterwards - presumably large swathes of the powerful Israeli government will want to bleed the Palestinians more and more, take more and more land, give them worse and worse conditions for the future, and fewer and fewer rights.

Which they have done with every passing conflict.

Crazy to acknowledge all that and still have even a modicum of support for Israel. Their government is beset with utter monsters demanding their blood tithe from what they see as a subhuman enemy.

He absolutely will have done, at the behest of the monsters surrounding him.

The hostages were never an issue to the Israeli government, and people need to come to terms with that and stop repeating that lie.

Netanyahu won’t agree to hostage release deal unless it polls well for him, Israeli families say they were told​

So really you're as cynical as anyone else in this thread, as you're effectively saying you do not trust Israel to stop based solely on Hamas surrendering and returning hostages. You're suggesting it will still take the entire world turning against Israel in order to force them to stop.

I agree. While blaming Hamas is the easy route for anyone who isn't deeply offended by Israel's actions, that's simply not enough. Hamas do not have the power to end this conflict. Only Israel do, and their government does not want to, seemingly under any circumstances.

They have set ludicrously vague terms for the end of the war, none of which are attainable (intentionally), and even after that have set no parameters whatsoever for what should happen afterwards - presumably large swathes of the powerful Israeli government will want to bleed the Palestinians more and more, take more and more land, give them worse and worse conditions for the future, and fewer and fewer rights.

Which they have done with every passing conflict.

Crazy to acknowledge all that and still have even a modicum of support for Israel. Their government is beset with utter monsters demanding their blood tithe from what they see as a subhuman enemy.

I believe that if Hamas surrenders and returns the hostages, Israel will stop prosecuting the war on Hamas. They won't have any other choice but to do so.

I believe that if Hamas surrenders and returns the hostages, Israel will stop prosecuting the war on Hamas. They won't have any other choice but to do so.

I'm not entirely convinced.

And it's weird to Google 'Netanyahu demands return of hostages' and get nothing. Nothing. It's almost like he and the Israeli government don't give the slightest fuck, mate.

And it's weird to Google 'Netanyahu demands return of hostages' and get nothing. Nothing. It's almost like he and the Israeli government don't give the slightest fuck, mate
Come on, that's BS

You excused Saudi Arabia, the defacto Arab leader in the region, because they aren't a humanitarian nation - while trashing the only major humanitarian nation trying to help.

That's pretty funny.

Everyone knew the U.S. pier idea was a dumb idea, which is why it is being lambasted as a failure. It isn't about trying to do something. Biden needlessly put U.S. troops at risk, spent millions on a boondoggle, because he couldn't convince Israel to let aid through the ports that were already there. Saying "at least we tried" is dumb. Saying "Why didn't other country try?" is dumb. It was a horrible idea that went bad immediately, with the silver lining it was only money thrown away and not U.S. lives.

If the U.S. was worried about famine in the Sudan and just dropped off a bunch of aid to Hemedti, which wouldn't get distributed and said "whelp, at least we tried" everyone would correctly point out it's a dumb plan. It's not dumb because Kenya didn't try to do the same thing first.

I'm not entirely convinced.

And it's weird to Google 'Netanyahu demands return of hostages' and get nothing. Nothing. It's almost like he and the Israeli government don't give the slightest fuck, mate.

Kind of weird to say this now that there have been multiple high profile rescue operations publicized where the Israeli government didn't just demand the return of hostages, but actually freed them or recovered their remains.

Back