Is Rumble Johnson the hardest hitter in UFC history?

Is Rumble Johnson the hardest hitter in UFC History?

• Total voters
He's definitely part of that group with Big Country, Shane, Hunt and Hendo (in the past) Once you get there is splitting hairs, but he might be because the combination of speed, size and strength.

BTW, anyone who uses the term "white belt" should be met with an instant ban. That shit is so played out it's absurd.

This isnt twitter dumbfuck, you can cut the hashtag bullshit.

I swear White Belts should get their own Forum. You're a AJ nuthugger that wont accept that almost everyone here disagrees with your "metric".
I doubt everyone disagrees with the metric considering the amount of replies. You are the minority. Hahaha

You realize Rumble could fight at HW and has before right?
One fight against a heavyweight with one of the worst chins in the division. Doesn't mean he would be succesful against others, and probably wouldnt be.

You are mentally frail and probably stupid if my metric doesnt make sense. I can explain anything to you but I can't understand it for you. #stupid

Oh the irony

He couldn't stop Arlovski with his hardest shots.

It's close between AJ, Carwin and Hunt. I put yes, but Cro Cop had the kicks to top everyone.

729_struve-hunt-620x349.jpg

I wonder how many times Xpolsive-Viking has been banned from sherdog and/or arrested? He seems like a worthless punk who's poor.

Said the guy who gets in verbal fights constantly.. lol ^^,

You seem jelly, boy.

Poor? Im from Norway, Biaaaatch ;)

according to your "metric" rumble couldn't knock out arlovski, who is very prone to the ko. Does that mean the guys that knocked him out hit harder than rumble?

He couldn't stop Arlovski with his hardest shots.

Neither could Bigfoot and a bunch of other HWs, so I don't understand why that's part of the argument.

This idea that EVERYONE KOs Arlovski and '...if Rumble hits so hard why didn't he KO Arlovski' is stupid

he is the hardest hitter in LHW history that's for sure but the question is how will that power stack against some of the top tier HW's
i would say he is at least in the top 5 that's for sure

I think prime JDS and Carwin prob hit harder, with an honorable mention to Arlovski and Manhoef considering they hold KO's over Roy and Mark.

Probably. He's one scary mofo.

He also has a really weird look, like he could peel his skin off at any time and reveal himself to be an alien.

Anthony-Johnson-UFC-on-FOX-12-Post-Press-750x370.jpg
I have a girl stalking me for almost 3 years that looks like Rumble!

You are a gotten to troll who's going to be banned again in no time. LOL at trying to tell people what to do on sherdog. I'll bet dollars to dimes have real life issues to deal with like low education, ugliness and a lengthy criminal record.
dude you have issues.. lol

I dont see rumble as that athletic, where do you get that from?

Carwin is probably even more explosive than rumble, its just that he is around 50 pounds heavier. Stop with the racist bullshit, its based on american myths.. tired of that bullshit around here. If you are black, lets have an athletic challenge ;) Il smoke u, hands down.

Sigh - simple facts are not racist despite whatever PC drivel that that leaks out of your sandy vag. Selective breeding works. All slaves experienced multiple, strong selection events. That is basic biology at work.

Neither could Bigfoot and a bunch of other HWs, so I don't understand why that's part of the argument.

This idea that EVERYONE KOs Arlovski and '...if Rumble hits so hard why didn't he KO Arlovski' is stupid
that's fucking stupid. no one's arguing whether or not Rumble hits hard, the question raised was whether he's the hardest hitter in UFC history. Do you even comprehension bro?

Hunt
JDS
Vitor
Roy
Carwin

I think all hit harder.

Rumble dicktucked from the standup vs Vitor and spammed takedowns.
Lavar Johnson deserves an honorable mention. But yeah Rumble doesn't hit harder than any of those guys.

Sigh - simple facts are not racist despite whatever PC drivel that that leaks out of your sandy vag. Selective breeding works. All slaves experienced multiple, strong selection events. That is basic biology at work.
thats only in america, rofl! Typical american-ignorance...

There is the rest of the world that also has had a high group of people doing hard labor and living like that for generations.. Everywhere in the world, and u claim the african-americans is the best? hahahha..

Look around, in ALL the world sports.. They are not remotely close to being the most representatived.

The arrogance.. haha its hilarious.. The world look at the typcal americans as arrogant and ignorant, but also social and outgoing.. ;)

Hunto knocks people senseless with punches that look like they miss or have little force behind them, and looks bored doing it.

Back