Is Rumble Johnson the hardest hitter in UFC history?

Is Rumble Johnson the hardest hitter in UFC History?

• Total voters
He could be, but HW has some monster sluggers ex. Carwin, JDS, Andrei, Hunt, etc... but Rumble is def up there

No. Plenty of guys hit harder.

Carwin
Hunt
Miocic
Lesnar
Nelson
Dos Santos
Reem
Etc.

But out of the lhw's I would say yes

I would watch a PPV tournament of all fighters using the punching machine from Rocky 4.

But only if it's officiated by Ivan Drago.....

Maybe but Rumbles UFC body of work is more impressive and gets him the nod in that comparison.
What does that have to do with punching harder than carwin?

why is the name "Carwin" popping up in this thread?? the dude is gone for a while now...

Rumble will probably be champ at LHW and HW before his UFC career is complete.

Hunt
JDS
Vitor
Roy
Carwin

I think all hit harder.

Rumble dicktucked from the standup vs Vitor and spammed takedowns.

That was a depleted Johnson who had a horrible weight cut, and not to mention the ridiculous stand up by mirgliotta... He would destroy vitor now

That was a depleted Johnson who had a horrible weight cut, and not to mention the ridiculous stand up by mirgliotta... He would destroy vitor now
The guy missed weight by like 12 lbs, and came into the octagon probably outweighing Vitor by about 20-30, and it's him who was at a disadvantage?

Wow, this is new level of excuses, the guy who was bigger and didn't cut all the weight, was at a disadvantage.

why is the name "Carwin" popping up in this thread?? the dude is gone for a while now...

It says "UFC history" he is probably the guy with the scariest punching power in UFC history.

It's like asking who's the best WW in UFC history. The answer is GSP even though he's been out for a while.

I don't think he's even the hardest hitting "Johnson" in MMA.

Lavar is a beast.

Anthony does have crazy power though

I think he might be, even in his only loss recently he sent DC to the floor with a punch

Also those uppercuts on Nog....

one of but i voted no..carwin and lavar johnson fuck they were scary

Hell No

DC ate his best shot. Hunt's best shot would ko him stiff.

jds probably hits harder too along with a handful of other hws.

Shane Carwin hands down the hardest hitter in MMA of all time. Second I would say Mark Hunt....both Hunt and Carwin don't need to extend their punches to KO you. Anthony Johnson extends all the way on his punches. I would put Anthony Johnson above Roy Nelson only because AJ has quicker hands.

#1 Shane Carwin
#2 Mark Hunt
#3AJ
#4 JDS
#5 Roy Nelson

Maybe but Rumbles UFC body of work is more impressive and gets him the nod in that comparison.
How the fuck does that work? You asked who hit the hardest. How does "body of work" make you hit harder?

I'd say Carwin hits harder than rumble. Maybe Jds too.

Carwin could touch people with a jab and they fell.. Rumble is throwing his whole body into it like he is going to kill someone.. Imagine carwin doing that, carwin has alot more natural KO power.

I also think JDS hits harder than Rumble, maybe Mark Hunt and a few others aswell.

Back