Is Rozen vs Gane a coin flip?

Not impressed with Roze whatsoever. Decent striking and KO power, that’s it. Gane will make it look easy beating him.

Gane has one good win, over a very faded JDS who was just KO'd 3 fights in a row, including by Rozen.

Rozenstruik has a far more impressive KO resume in the UFC over JDS, Overeem, Arlovski, Crowder and Albini. He does have that one KO loss to Ngannou, but wouldn't you say Gane probably would have been KO'd by Ngannou as well?

I think maybe the public is too impressed by Gane TST body.

IMG_20190825_204813.jpg

Vs.

29-UFC-DC-Jairzinho-Rozenstruik.jpg

I say it's closer to a coin flip than the -220 odds for Gane. I'm putting some money on Rozen.
Ganes wins are better that Crowder or Albini, and do you really think Gane couldn't beat Arlovski? Gane looked much better against JDS than Rozenstruik did.

Their opposition has not been nearly as different as you say. Gane was fighting tough opponents from his second fight on, and looking much more impressive than Rozenstruik while doing it.

Last edited:
Gane is 6'6 260 and Rozen is 6'2 250.

His grappling / subs are also better.

Overeem set the blueprint to neutralize Rozen, I expect Gane to follow it and try to go for takedowns, gnp, top control and subs - not joking. Mixing up grappling and striking is the key. Not sure if Gane is skilled enough to pull it off, but he sure has the muscle to do it.

I feel like I still just don't know how good Gane is. He keeps improving each fight so i feel like I just don't know what he's going to bring this time.

He has been fighting guys with good chins and finishes them. It is ridiculous to think he doesn't hit hard.
Pre ufc:
Roggers Souza?
Adam Dyczka?

Ufc:
Junior dos Santos?

It's the only guys he finished by strike in mma.

He bullied Don'Tale Mayes for 3 rounds yet could not finish him by strikes

I think Gane just wall and stalls him tbh

TBH it depends on which version of biggie boy shows up. If he’s aggressive and not playing passive counter striker all night he can walk through Gane. If he retreats waiting to counter he may be in for a long night.

Two good strikers who don’t combine for a legit blue belt on the ground.

On paper this should be a good scrap, but I’m thinking it’s gonna look like your average technical Glory point fight. Not a bad thing if you’re a striking aficionado.

<mma4>
In the few times where we've seen Gane's grappling, it looked very good for someone who's a striker.

Don't be a hater mate, Gane has looked great thus far, unspectacular opposition or not.

Roz is flat footed whereas Gane is agile for a heavyweight. Imo Roz’ best chance is to land a big shot or to work off his kicks. I just think Gane is going to be able to land pretty consistently and will be able to avoid big shots. I have Gane by decision.

Ganes wins are better that Crowder or Albini, and do you really think Gane couldn't beat Arlovski? Gane looked much better against JDS than Rozenstruik did.

Their opposition has not been nearly as different as you say. Gane was fighting tough opponents from his second fight on, and looking much more impressive than Rozenstruik while doing it.
Rozen fought Overeem and Francis...... Gane hasn’t fought anyone on that level yet imo ..... I’m a fan of both should be a fun fight

Pre ufc:
Roggers Souza?
Adam Dyczka?

Ufc:
Junior dos Santos?

It's the only guys he finished by strike in mma.

He bullied Don'Tale Mayes for 3 rounds yet could not finish him by strikes
Adam Dyczka was an undefeated blue-chip prospect when Gane completely wrecked him. Watch that fight. Dyczka has a ridiculous chin and has not fought since. Before that fight Kung Fu Panda was 8-0 with 8 KOs, 6 in the first round.

In the few times where we've seen Gane's grappling, it looked very good for someone who's a striker.

Don't be a hater mate, Gane has looked great thus far, unspectacular opposition or not.

You obviously don’t understand grappling. Outside of Stipe, there’s not a single HW in the division with remotely good grappling and that’s a fact.

But how am I hating? If anything I’m saying this will be a very technical stand up match which is a compliment.

I honestly think Rozen kos him. I want Gane to win but i feel his chin will be tsted and it wont look pretty..

Back