Is Rozen vs Gane a coin flip?

Rozenstruik should have a better chance than 50/50. I expect him to get the KO win.

Is Rozen vs Gane a coin flip?

If it's a two sided coin with Gane's face then yes, Bigie Boy was getting lighten up by Overeem before receiving that lip blaster Gane moves and flows better than Reem, no mma math just physics & physicality and Gane has both...

Rozen seems a little more prepared for Gane's leg kicks. I'm going with the underdog here. Rozen by TKO.

Surprised Gane is a -265 favorite. Expected him to be like a -180 or maybe -200 favorite

I do think he’ll prob win
I've been on the Gane Train since before he made the UFC, and I expect him to win. That said, -265 seems off.

Gane has one good win, over a very faded JDS who was just KO'd 3 fights in a row, including by Rozen.

Rozenstruik has a far more impressive KO resume in the UFC over JDS, Overeem, Arlovski, Crowder and Albini. He does have that one KO loss to Ngannou, but wouldn't you say Gane probably would have been KO'd by Ngannou as well?

I think maybe the public is too impressed by Gane TST body.

IMG_20190825_204813.jpg

Vs.

29-UFC-DC-Jairzinho-Rozenstruik.jpg

I say it's closer to a coin flip than the -220 odds for Gane. I'm putting some money on Rozen.

Gane will look like he's controlling the fight until Rozenstruik KOs him with a counter in the second. Gane fanboys will say he got caught or that Rozenstruik got lucky.

Also wtf is going on with people typing out half names or even just the first name in Blachowicz's case. Is it that hard to spell a last name that has more than 6 letters in it?

Back