Is Reservoir Dogs worth watching?

I'd say keep your expectations low it hasn't aged well

Its better than everything hes ever done except Pulp Fiction and maybe Jackie Brown

It seems to be a sleeper favourite but personally I always found Jackie Brown to be rather dull, I think QT rightly realised that more serious Marty style slice of life style gangster drama wasn't his forte.

I would say...

1.Pulp Fiction
2.Hateful 8
3.Basterds
4.Kill Bill p 1
5.Reservour
6.Kill Bill pt 2
7.Django
8.Jackie Brown
9.Death Proof

That said everything up to and including Django is still an excellent film for me so its splitting hairs a little.

I liked it. Especiallly the part when. Hahah. Just kidding man. Just saw it a few years ago myself.

This shades Pulp to first place by the slightest bit of Ultra-violence.

Defs a good movie. Had some rewatch value as well.

It's fucking great, second to Pulp fiction only

Watch it learn something and never trust nobody

Probably best to watch it in your teens or early 20's.

Nope its about a bunch of trans genders held up in a factory looking for magical diamond fairy dust. Problem is ones a troll using magic to hide his true appearance from the rest of the confused men/women.

Its racist and spike lee would of done a better job

it is an OK film. I don't get the hype it gets.

it's kinda like a better, non western Hateful Eight in that it takes place in largely one setting, with people trying to figure out a mystery. Lots of really good dialogue and tension built.

Excellent movie IMO

Sherdog should love Mr.Pink b/c he doesn't believe in tipping.

Toby? Toby Wong. Toby Wong? Toby Wong. Toby Chung? Fucking Charlie Chan.

I now cannot hear Stuck in the middle with you without remembering this movie!!

For some reason I gave this movie a 9. I can't remember anything about it, but it must be very good.

Really good movie

Wrote a paper on Tarantino for my Cinema class and this is one of the movies I talked about along with Kill Bill and Jackie Brown

Jackie Brown is his most underrated work imo

I prefer most his newer films, Hateful Eight, Django, Inglorious Basterds, but Reservoir dogs is in my top 5 Tarantino films.

Cant wait for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood(should be out 2019 and has a crazy cast list IMO)

Some of the major themes that Tarantino often deals with are paranoia and betrayal

Reservoir dogs started all that and does it really well

Back