Is Reservoir Dogs worth watching?

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm new to Tarantino movies. I have seen Pulp, Basterds, Django

Is Reservoir Dogs worth the try knowing that I've seen his modern films already?

Its better than everything hes ever done except Pulp Fiction and maybe Jackie Brown

Yes, it's a must-watch if you're into Tarantino. You'll never hear "Stuck in the Middle" without thinking of the movie again.

It's worth watching for the acting and to see what started Tarantino got started. Some people still think its his finest work.

At this point its probably towards the bottom of my list for his filmography but still a solid 7/10.

Great story.
One of my all time faves.

It's great. I love when he writes in chapters. He tells a good story like a novelist on cocaine.

One of his best films. In fact, it's my favourite one of his. Also, it's his debut movie.

Definitely give it a watch.

I wouldn’t say it’s the best Tarantino film, but it’s the most quintessentially Tarantino film.

Definitely a must-watch for any film buff, even if you’re not a huge Tarantino fan.

By far my favorite Tarantino film
Had some Of the coolest scenes in history

Still my favorite Tarantino film. Definitely worth watching.

Yes. It is a slower burn than Pulp Fiction so don't go in expecting that, but it's great!

The Best Tarantino Films in Order

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Kill Bill
3. Reservoir Dogs
4. Inglorious Basterds
5. Django Unchained
6. Jackie Brown
7. Hateful 8
8. Death Proof

According to Tarantino he will do 2 more films, 1 being Once Upon a time in Hollywood and then the next being his final film.

However, I believe he will do more. They all always do.

Its better than everything hes ever done except Pulp Fiction and maybe Jackie Brown
<WellThere>

It's one of the best heist films ever made, and imo Tarantino's best film

It's among his best work. Absolutely needs to be seen.

Back