is Rampage done in the UFC after his upcoming fight?

i think he does it to leverage his position - he knows he is done. he will lose to glover. he is in the biggest and best promotion right now, why would he go fight anywhere else.

i doubt bellator will bring him over - maybe he will end up there, but it will be after a year of sitting on the sidelines.

He has been claiming that he will be done. He asked for his release and Dana granted it. Probably because Quittin is more trouble than he's worth.

I think he'll get out in the cold cruel world and learn really quickly how great it was to be in the UFC.

Fuck yeah get that cry baby out of there!!!

I like watching rampage fight and all but man he just keeps complaining

Well, Showtime is interested in keeping MMA on their programming, so they will put money into it. Rampage is a huge name, I won't be surprised if WSOF ends up on the Showtime Network. Maybe he goes to Bellator, too.

Hoe do you know they will put money into it? The last two Showtime MMA promotions that tried big star contracts went under. If a new upstart signed Rampage, it would not be Showtime footing the bill.

Bellator pays 100 grand over a period of three fights. Rampage isn't going to stay in shape through an entire tournament for a fraction of his old paycheck.

Decent chance he does the King Mo deal where he signs with Bellator and TNA. Either that or he will be off to Japan for pro wrestling, some crazy ass tv shows and some fights with One FC.

ya i definitely could see this happening if the ufc doesnt offer him crazy money then i think he will probably go to japan because and do wrestling and if dream sticks around sign with them, but bellator could be an option too and tna would most likely sign him aswell if bellator signs him.

Well, Showtime is interested in keeping MMA on their programming, so they will put money into it. Rampage is a huge name, I won't be surprised if WSOF ends up on the Showtime Network. Maybe he goes to Bellator, too.

So there is hope that he can recapture a title again even if it isn't the real one.

I hope he sticks around. there's still a few good fights left for him in the UFC. Lil Nog, Shogun 2, and Griffin 2 comes to mind.

I hope he sticks around. there's still a few good fights left for him in the UFC. Lil Nog, Shogun 2, and Griffin 2 comes to mind.

Yeah but let's face it, Rampage is the new Tito of the LHW division. He isn't going to capture a title, he has a huge name, and he has little motivation left to fight. Er...that and he talks a lot of shit and fights with Dana.

i wouldnt doubt it if Rampage wins or loses that this could be his last fight.

he has had alot of wars and doesnt really seem as though he enjoys the work that goes into getting back into shape after layoffs.

He has had a great career and is a proven warrior, i for one would miss his cage presence.

Back