Is O. St Preux done?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He is definitely not on EPO. This guy came out for round two wobbled without being rocked.

Minus a win over the underwhelming Tyson Pedro this guy is on a bit of a skid of recent. Is it time for him to fight unranked guys now or hang them up? I like Osp but if he's gassing that quick after roughly 90 seconds I dno what he can expect in the division.

Looked total spent with 2+ minutes left in the first rd

Tried to panic wrassle early and paid the price.

Endurance in grappling is not something you develop over night. It’s the difference between legit grappling bases and strikersearning a few moves during camp.

He is definitely not on EPO. This guy came out for round two wobbled without being rocked.

Minus a win over the underwhelming Tyson Pedro this guy is on a bit of a skid of recent. Is it time for him to fight unranked guys now or hang them up? I like Osp but if he's gassing that quick after roughly 90 seconds I dno what he can expect in the division.

Feel like he's been around forever.
Almost interim LHW champ.
Should run a podcast with Mike Tyson and Nate Diaz.

I certainly fukn hope so. His whole ass eating gesture during weigh ins and after fights is cringier than Triple C and Colby combined.

I find him one of the most frustrating fighters, he has the tools to be solid but he just seems to panic all the time.

I certainly fukn hope so. His whole ass eating gesture during weigh ins and after fights is cringier than Triple C and Colby combined.
lol ass eating

I liked him when he was putting dudes out with weird lunging shots and Von Preux chokes but he's kind of gone off that lately.

Feels like Jones bout was the peak of his career and it's all downhill from that.

giphy.gif

Back