Is Ngannou proof that Third Worlders aren't mentally tougher than 1st Worlders like Society claims?

Sorry o_O

Tomorrow nobody will remember you or I made this comment. Dont worry about it.

Its cool. Its just sherdog. I dont dislike you as a poster and i dont think anyone would because of that.
It's ok..this is sherdog...Where likes to message ratios matter.

It doesn't matter why people liked your comment, just that you got the likes.

Nice L/M Ratio bro.

Op is right

Upbringing, doesn't have that much to do with toughness

Tons of spoiled rich kids out there are harder workers than us, and have more heart

And yes there are also lazy poor people

Ireland is a third world country.

Now you know.

third worlders have a tougher mind at first, but they are also much more vulnerable to become complacent once they get a taste of the good life, which is pretty much what happened with Ngannou. That doesn't really happen to first wolders because they're used to the lifestyle.

Holy shit, Sherdog really is the bottom of the intellectual barrell.

Is Ngannou living in the third world? No, he's living in fucking Las Vegas, and he immediately started going soft when he moved to the US. Coincidence?

If anything Ngannou proves the general rule.

third worlders have a tougher mind at first, but they are also much more vulnerable to become complacent once they get a taste of the good life, which is pretty much what happened with Ngannou. That doesn't really happen to first wolders because they're used to the lifestyle.

"I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about." for $500, Alex!

one anecdotal example does not allow us to generalize across the entire population...that's basic science/stats ;)

Imagine being so pampered, privileged, and sheltered in your life you compare a 25 minute athletic competition where you get paid hundreds of thousands to spending your childhood like this:
extreme-poverty1.jpg

Lol Americans.

Sincerely doubt any of us would have liked to grow up like Ngannou.. In fact, it's a miracle he's came as far as he has. I tip my hat to him for escaping that.

BUT.. It's a fight, a fight is a fight as Anderson Silva would say, and Stipe beat him. It takes nothing away from Francis, his toughness, or anything like that.. It's just Stipe won the fight.

Whatever your origin is I think we can all find something admirable in a guy that left sub Saharan Africa and made his way to the US and got a roof over his head and good food on his table. I'm sure the man has been through hell in his life and I do recognize that.

Western and first world societies are much more competitive, hence you’ll find there the mentally toughest people . Easy

We all heard Rogan, commentators, and society in general, claim that a person raised in third world conditions like in Africa, Russian Mountains(Khabib), etc will be way tougher, specifically mentally tougher than some person born in Los Angeles/New York/San Francisco or any other first world City/country.

However Ngannou disproves this theory...He was raised in harsher conditions than most first worlders, yet he feared getting beat by Lewis that he just froze up....He showed way more fear than most first worlders.

Yes McDonald's builds champions.

Imagine being so pampered, privileged, and sheltered in your life you compare a 25 minute athletic competition where you get paid hundreds of thousands to spending your childhood like this:
extreme-poverty1.jpg

Lol Americans.
Alright? First of all, you do know their is degrees of third worldness, right? Implying that Francis Ngannou drank from puddles, is bullshit and some will even say racist.

The point was clear....Ngannou's live didn't make him mentally tough enough in the UFC cage....which according to Rogan/Society, shouldn't be possible because they are mentally tougher.

Plenty of time to mull it over in the Wasteland.

one anecdotal example does not allow us to generalize across the entire population...that's basic science/stats ;)
Which is why I asked a question, which questioned Rogans/Society claims that Im sure are 100% anecdotal or just some theory that makes sense in their mind.

So you should say this to rogan/society

Back