Is Ngannou proof that Third Worlders aren't mentally tougher than 1st Worlders like Society claims?

You knew what you were doing starting this thread. That's what a lot of you bigots do. Start grey area threads and hope the mods overlook it, or sympathetic ones pretend to not see it. The fact you won't own your bullshit shows what type of coward scum you are.

More people are depressed in first world countries and the mentality to want to push threw adversity and triumph is something you either have or don’t, not something you get from beying born somewhere.

You knew what you were doing starting this thread. That's what a lot of you bigots do. Start grey area threads and hope the mods overlook it, or sympathetic ones pretend to not see it. The fact you won't own your bullshit shows what type of coward scum you are.
WTF did I do? Biggot? WTF are you talking about?

I asked a question about Third World mentality being mentally tougher than first worlders, being bullshit.........

How is that biggoted and what is my ulterior motive according to you?

The claim is that third worlders are mentally tougher than 1st worlders...I heard society and joe rogan say this plenty of time.

The question I proposed is....Is Ngannou,the proof, that the claim done by Rogan/Society, isn't true?....So that alone was a question, it wasn't a claim.

and I think it's a very valid question, considering Ngannou, is one of the few third worlders who actually achieved a lot in a First world sport......and he mentally quit.

Like I said it's a valid question....and the skepticism is valid as well since Ngannou is the poster boy of a third worlder like UFC/Rogan claim.

His point is that a single example does not prove or disprove a character trait being generally more present in a group of people compromised of hundreds of millions of people.

lets be real, working a 9-5 where you get bitched at by customers, co workers and your boss, while having to take their orders is mentally harder then digging wholes for 8 hours straight

The claim is that third worlders are mentally tougher than 1st worlders...I heard society and joe rogan say this plenty of time.

The question I proposed is....Is Ngannou,the proof, that the claim done by Rogan/Society, isn't true?....So that alone was a question, it wasn't a claim.

and I think it's a very valid question, considering Ngannou, is one of the few third worlders who actually achieved a lot in a First world sport......and he mentally quit.

Like I said it's a valid question....and the skepticism is valid as well since Ngannou is the poster boy of a third worlder like UFC/Rogan claim.

Even if you were dumb enough to call Ngannou "mentally weak" based off this one lackluster performance (and I can believe that you specifically would be this dumb), it's still just one person you're talking about. Rogan's claim was obviously intended to be a general one.

I can’t imagine anything weaker than a forum poster from LA/SanFran

you're easily one of the stupidest trash posters on here, and that's saying something.

I’m white and I feel sorry for anyone who uses race as an insult. Must suck to think an ethnicity should be used as an insult.
How did i insult anyone? Im not the one who has to constantly refer to men of another ethinicity as "boy". Also you're a buffalo doesn't count.

His point is that a single example does not prove or disprove a character trait being generally more present in a group of people compromised of hundreds of millions of people.
Considering this is UFC/MMA...We don't get many third worlders in this sport...We finally did and he reached the top of the sport....He mentally wasn't tough and mentally quit....I think it's valid to ask the question.

I think the opposite is happening here....Rogan/Society met some Third Worlders for an hour or very short period, saw that they are somewhat mentally tough at that moment, and decided to say all third worlders are mentally tough...So his point is more towards Rogan/Society.

Here's what I believe...I don't think Billion of third worlders are mentally tougher than first worlders.....I think all people are different, and some are tougher than others...However when it comes to things like hard labour, Third worlders are mentally tougher and probably have an edge there......when it comes to Career pressures like UFC/MMA(It's a business), then it depends on the individual, not if you grew up in the third world/First world.

If anything, Im defending third worlders from being stereotyped.

WTF did I do? Biggot? WTF are you talking about?

I asked a question about Third World mentality being mentally tougher than first worlders, being bullshit.........

How is that biggoted and what is my ulterior motive according to you?
Just because youre too stupid to realize what you did, doesnt mean you didnt just do it. Maybe next time dont make threads you dont have the intellect to discuss.

this is by far the worsat thread ive ever opened here, topic creator is a fucking retard. i suggest wasteland and ban this moron.

We all heard Rogan, commentators, and society in general, claim that a person raised in third world conditions like in Africa, Russian Mountains(Khabib), etc will be way tougher, specifically mentally tougher than some person born in Los Angeles/New York/San Francisco or any other first world City/country.

However Ngannou disproves this theory...He was raised in harsher conditions than most first worlders, yet he feared getting beat by Lewis that he just froze up....He showed way more fear than most first worlders.

Doesn’t disprove anything. He is fighting at the highest level don’t forget that. You have to have a level of toughness to achieve that . Fighting isn’t the end all be all, especially if a single fight is your so called proof. Toughness comes in many shapes and forms.

Listen, as an American white male I would love to agree with you, but I would be blowing smoke up my ass. In general (key phrase) people living in 3rd and even 2nd world countries are tougher than us Americans, despite what you think about Francis Ngannou. No question.

I think they get soft as soon as they get a taste of the good life. Besides life couldn't have been that tough when you can get away with rocking a man purse.
NgannouPurse.jpg
It's a satchel!

I think you missunderstood.

I meant societys claim. You said at in your OP: "We all heard Rogan, commentators, and society in general, claim that a person raised..."

Im not saying you were claiming anything.

Like i said, its a spectrum for both sides(1st and 3rd). It just people. Some people will be and others wont.
I can see why they would say something like this about 3rd world people, but the weight they put on it is overrated.

Makes sense?

Even if you were dumb enough to call Ngannou "mentally weak" based off this one lackluster performance (and I can believe that you specifically would be this dumb), it's still just one person you're talking about. Rogan's claim was obviously intended to be a general one.
I did call him mentally weak...He even said it in his instagram that he felt "fear" in there and it's the reason why he didn't want to fight....That's 100% mentally weak.

Yes it's one person.....and he disproves Rogan's Theory.

Rogan's claim is basically for every UFC/MMA fighter from a third world......He is implying than 99% are mentally tough(ill give him 1% doubt).........Considering Ngannou, the poster boy of third worlders, showed mental weakness........Rogan's general statement, seems to be bullshit.....and questioned it.

Seems like Rogan/Society are talking out of their ass.

Yes, 1 guy does something and we can instantly apply what we observed to everyone else in that class

Completely plausible. Seems logical.

Indeed bro.. not to mention that mma proves everything! o_Oo_O

Just because youre too stupid to realize what you did, doesnt mean you didnt just do it. Maybe next time dont make threads you dont have the intellect to discuss.
So you have no idea wtf that guy is talking about either....alright, it wasn't just me.

Yes 1 men out of 3 billions will be certainly ultimate proof.

Back