Is Justin Gaethje The Highest Skilled Mexican Fighter in the UFC?

I thought he was P4P one of the whitest guys in the UFC. You learn something new everyday.
Even most dark skinned Mexicans have about 30% European ancestry. Guys like gaethje, canelo are almost entirely European. It’s like a white dude in the u.s. saying he’s Native American. No dog

Just heritage. Just wanted to troll a little since that seems to be a touchy subject here for whatever reason. Tony is Def a beast. Best active Mexican Heritage fighter. Kelvin, Cain, Gaethje, Pettis (Mex/PR), Diaz', Cruz all in the mix.

I'd say Alejandro Perez and Yair Rodriguez are the best Mexican national fighters. Lack of wrestling holds them back as a nation.

Edit: Aparently Josh "The Punk" Thompson has some Mexican in him too, tf hahaha.
Cejudo?

b907a367c611c59c5c11e286566435a8.jpeg

Yup mexican heritage confirmed ..lmfao

If hes mexican then im Chinese

LMAO- wait the justin gaejthe who had more than his share of problems with ,lol, Michael Johnson ?????. The gaejthe that got stopped by Alvarez???? The gaejthe that talks like hes punch drunk half the time ???? The gaejthe that isnt elite nor upper tier?????

This place is such a comedy show. Edson barboza is now 1-3 in his past 4 and the " 1" was against hooker.

Let's get real. Again, we have thee most uneducated fans and its fucking sad.

Gaethje reminds me of scrawny white kids that that think they tied a fight because he didn't quit but he's in an ambulance on his way to the hospital and the other guy is going home because the scrawny kid started the fight.

How the fck is Gaethje a hispanic name lol

I didn't know what the hell it was until I read this thread and apparently it's German, still doesn't sound right, can't remember ever hearing of a German with the name.

Btw he looks like he could could be many diferrent random white ethnicitys: Irish, Russian, German etc

Saying that, there is something very American "bro" about him.

Best German fighter in the UFC.

Siver lost his appeal to me when he threw that fight against McGregor. Before that I thought pretty highly of him, though.

lol whenever people mention Gaethje or Jeremy Stephens being Mexican. They both look and sound like Midwestern country boys.
Louis CK is Mexican. There are a ton of pale Mexicans that look white, odd yet true.

I thought Stephens only repped Mexico because of his wife being Mexican and his kids?
possibly, or maybe he chooses to rep Mexico because of his parents. that could be a reason why. i guess we'll never know for sure

Yup mexican heritage confirmed ..lmfao

If hes mexican then im Chinese

He's half and tbh she looks like a typical Spanish women in Arizona. Didn't know this thought gaethje was some sort of redneck.

Back