Is Justin Gaethje The Highest Skilled Mexican Fighter in the UFC?

He's half and tbh she looks like a typical Spanish women in Arizona. Didn't know this thought gaethje was some sort of redneck.

Is his mom also have mexican?

Gaithje gotta be like quarter mexican, half german , quarter something else..maybe american or Irish

Cejudo hands down. Dude is, for all intents and purposes, a two division champion.

Even most dark skinned Mexicans have about 30% European ancestry. Guys like gaethje, canelo are almost entirely European. It’s like a white dude in the u.s. saying he’s Native American. No dog
I am a white dude who says hes a native American. I was born and raised here, therefore I am in fact a native American.

I am a white dude who says hes a native American. I was born and raised here, therefore I am in fact a native American.

I like that. Have to start checking the native American box.

yair rodriguez is the only mexican in the UFC
so he is default the GOAT mexican

Canelo Alvarez is whiter than Justin

Nobody on here is Native American. Native Americans have better things to do rather than see what's up here.

American and Mexican are nationalities. Mexico has (among others) Mestizos, Hispanics, and those who are more closely related to the indigenous peoples of North, Central & South America (everyone who truly has Native American ancestry).

Gaethje considers himself half Mexican and half German (not very scientific if he's talking about genetics, btw, barring incest that's like someone thinking skin color has more to do with the entirety of genetic make up than it really does in someone who is mixed) but I'm pretty sure he's not talking about genetics, and is referring to heritage.

He has mixed heritage that includes heavy Mexican-American influence by way of his mother and Arizona. As well as the other side of Arizona's influence on his upbringing, like his father and those that are related to him through his father, and any number of his friends who don't happen to be Hispanic/mestizos/etc. or in touch with one, or more, or any heritage they could have been.

He's just like everyone else around the world who doesn't actively fight the influence of "exotic" or "foreign" heritage. He's been eager to wear the United States Flag too, if that removes any inexplicable sting a basement dweller might weirdly decide to feel about this discussion that is obviously suppose to be innocuous.

His genetic make up? lol, ask him to do 23 & Me or some shit, and to post his results.

To give you an idea, I'm pretty sure his mother lovingly refers to him as "mijito" which translates to my boy/my son/my little one or w/e. & If Justin & his dad are still actively connecting to their German roots, there might be a chance Justin refers to his dad as "vater" which does not mean waiter :D

Last edited:
If you were born and raised in America (USA) you're a goddamn American. You're not where your parents are grandparents came from, the language you speak, color of you skin etc does not determine your nationality.

Is it a coincidence that Stephens and gaethje both have that Mexican fighting style?

Julio Cesar Chavez

He gets the nod just for having watched a UFC event

Mexicans can be Caucasian. If Nate Diaz wasn't famous and you saw him walking around a mall you would think he was just some average white dude.

Lol at this thread, Mexican = Nationality although can also refer to someone of Mexican descent, White typically refers to those who are genetically Caucasian or descended from Europe. So you could say he’s 50% Mexican 50% German, mix everywhere his parents are descended from or say he’s 100% American and you would still be right by some form of the definitions.

You are aware That:

North Africans

Arabs

Middle Eastern Peoples from across the entire area

Iranian

Indians from India

Central Asians...are all Caucasian or have Caucasian genes? White and Caucasian are not one and the same. Caucasian really means a human who has Neanderthal DNA in their genes separating them from Sub Saharan Africans, but does not have Denosivan DNA(Which only Asians have).

Most Mexicans are Mestizo so his DNA more than likely would show he is more European than anything else.

That said the guy's Mom is Mexican. So he is part Mexican.

You are aware That:

North Africans

Arabs

Middle Eastern Peoples from across the entire area

Iranian

Indians from India

Central Asians...are all Caucasian or have Caucasian genes? White and Caucasian are not one and the same. Caucasian really means a human who has Neanderthal DNA in their genes separating them from Sub Saharan Africans, but does not have Denosivan DNA(Which only Asians have).

Most Mexicans are Mestizo so his DNA more than likely would show he is more European than anything else.

That said the guy's Mom is Mexican. So he is part Mexican.
Pretty sure they are also usually designated by law as white in the US as well.

tenor.gif

Wow I got a good laugh outta that

Back