Is Justin Gaethje The Highest Skilled Mexican Fighter in the UFC?

Gaethje's father is German and the mother is Mexican. However, she is Caucasian/European descended, so I doubt she spent much time outside Home Depot looking for roofing jobs. In other words, he is a white American.
b907a367c611c59c5c11e286566435a8.jpeg
She doesn't look very European descended. Looks more native American.

No but he has the best Mexican chin

Mexican recovery

immigrant mentality

up there with Tony
holy shit, him vs tony would be probably the most violent fight in ufc history ever

Lol at this thread, Mexican = Nationality although can also refer to someone of Mexican descent, White typically refers to those who are genetically Caucasian or descended from Europe. So you could say he’s 50% Mexican 50% German, mix everywhere his parents are descended from or say he’s 100% American and you would still be right by some form of the definitions.

Hispanic also refers to people from Spain so there’s lots of White hispanics...

I know, but the description has gained infamy in the US due to Latino criminals the media wanted very badly to be white for narrative purposes.

I know, but the description has gained infamy in the US due to Latino criminals the media wanted very badly to be white for narrative purposes.
And due to the number of Americans who use terms without understanding their definitions (I am American by the way)

2 parents shit head. Unless you analyzed his DNA shut up.

You are trying hard to sound like an idiot.
Why is he a mexican and not a german?

He is none of the above he is a garden variety white american mutt.

You are trying hard to sound like an idiot.
Why is he a mexican and not a german?

He is none of the above he is a garden variety white american mutt.

You are the one who said he is "more German than Mexican".

Hispanic is a linguistic label. Also White people don't exist.
Yeah pretty sure I said Hispanic was a linguistic label but didn’t use that exact term, and the term white people is often used as a racial classification specifier in certain contexts. Of course being of Caucasian descent I don’t go around using the term but I understand what other people mean when they use it, you don’t? Lol

You are the one who said he is "more German than Mexican".
That is subjective. But he has a German surname and obviously has taken the genes of his white as fuck dad. So it s a bit absurd to select his mexican side.
Except that in the USA everyone wants to be a quarter exotic.

Best German fighter in the UFC.

Gaethje is not mexican neither he has mexican heritage wtf
That's like saying Julio Cesar Chavez, Salma Hayek, Canelo and Matt Damon aren't Mexican. Are you drunk or something?

Back