Is Justin Gaethje The Highest Skilled Mexican Fighter in the UFC?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It used to be Cain but he is old and blew his knee on his last fight, he is now hugging dudes in pretend fights.

Gaethje is not mexican neither he has mexican heritage wtf

No but he has the best Mexican chin

Mexican recovery

immigrant mentality

up there with Tony

Skilled, probably Dom Cruz.

There are plenty of really good Mexican and Mexican-American fighters. Cain was the clear cut favorite at one time. Now its kind of a toss-up but Gaethje is up there.

tenor.gif

I thought he was P4P one of the whitest guys in the UFC. You learn something new everyday.

Last edited:
lol whenever people mention Gaethje or Jeremy Stephens being Mexican. They both look and sound like Midwestern country boys.

I had no clue Dom was Mexican bro.

Best Mexican fighter ever, Tony though ?
Just heritage. Just wanted to troll a little since that seems to be a touchy subject here for whatever reason. Tony is Def a beast. Best active Mexican Heritage fighter. Kelvin, Cain, Cejudo, Gaethje, Pettis (Mex/PR), Diaz', Cruz all in the mix.

I'd say Alejandro Perez and Yair Rodriguez are the best Mexican national fighters. Lack of wrestling holds them back as a nation.

Edit: Aparently Josh "The Punk" Thompson has some Mexican in him too, tf hahaha.

Last edited:
I say if you have 50 percent Mexican in your blood. You're considered Mexican to me.

lol whenever people mention Gaethje or Jeremy Stephens being Mexican. They both look and sound like Midwestern country boys.

I thought Stephens only repped Mexico because of his wife being Mexican and his kids?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back