Is Jon Jones the Most Blatant Example of a Champ Ducking Ever?

Tom is literally the backup for Jones/Stipe.

Quit bitching.
LOL. Do you genuinely believe Jon Jones would agree to fight Aspinall if Stipe pulled out with an injury? That's a serious question.

This is the same Jon Jones that refused to accept middleweight Chael Sonnen as a last minute replacement at UFC 151.

The back up is meaningless. You really think Jon won't turn that fight down? He wouldn't fight an 80 year old Dan Henderson on short notice
Or chael sonnen, a middle weight just like dan....

You are right, if he wouldn't fight them on short notice, two guys who didnt even belong in there with him, he would never fight Tom on short notice.

I can only recount three cases of blatant ducking since I started watching MMA in 2003.

Tito clearly ducked Chuck, until he had no choice but to fight him.
De Randamie ducked Cyborg; the only clear example of a scared champion I can recall.
Jones ducking Aspinall; he knows it's a huge risk and will impact his legacy.

I can only recount three cases of blatant ducking since I started watching MMA in 2003.

Tito clearly ducked Chuck, until he had no choice but to fight him.
De Randamie ducked Cyborg; the only clear example of a scared champion I can recall.
Jones ducking Aspinall; he knows it's a huge risk and will impact his legacy.
i mean Rickson ducked nearly everyone

So was Pavlovich.

Stop being disingenuous. You know neither Jon nor Stipe will fight Aspinall if the other pulls out. They will just delay the fight again.
You are literally too dumb to realize that Jon is the one Pav was stepping in for as Jon was the injured party there.
The back up is meaningless. You really think Jon won't turn that fight down? He wouldn't fight an 80 year old Dan Henderson on short notice
LOL. Do you genuinely believe Jon Jones would agree to fight Aspinall if Stipe pulled out with an injury? That's a serious question.

This is the same Jon Jones that refused to accept middleweight Chael Sonnen as a last minute replacement at UFC 151.
Yeah cause Jon fought TRTVitor instead a few weeks later.

You guys also only need to look at the card and realize that yes, absolutely Tom's being put into the main event in a title fight if anything happens to either Jones or Stipe. The UFC's not selling a MSG PPV off Charles/Chandler 2, which not even they would try and attach an interim belt to. Last time they didn't even feel comfortable simply letting Pereira/Jiri headline when Jon pulled out. MSG is a hell of a lot different than Mandalay Bay where 151 was.

They're not cancelling that card no matter how many truckloads of money they have to throw at fighters and it's silly to pretend otherwise. Come back to me if they pull both Jon and Stipe to have Tom fight the Gane/Volkov 2 winner, but regardless they're getting their title fight that night. The card's not getting cancelled.

Bro you really think an account on sherdog is a good indicator of how long someone has followed mma? Are you seriously that delusional that you think its a flex you have wasted so much time on this site? (its not especially with that low of a ratio to messages/likes... clearly no one even agrees with you and yet here you are...)

Jon cherry picked an easy match to get the belt instead of wanting to fight Fran and actually prove he is the best and now he is cherry picking an easy title defense.

I'm not saying that Jon doesnt deserve the fight, Im saying that Stipe doesnt and Jon is happy to take the easy fight so on "PAPER" he has a defense yet in reality it was against a guy who didnt deserve it while there was an interim champ who did.

You seem really emotionally invested in this bud, its not that serious.

Take a deep breathe....

And turn off the tab on your browser with all those "Sexual Chocolate" pics
oh no im not popular on a karate forum, how will i cope

and im not sure what you mean about how time BTW, your ratio of posts to months joined is about the same son, so pipe down

oh no im not popular on a karate forum, how will i cope

and im not sure what you mean about how time BTW, your ratio of posts to months joined is about the same son, so pipe down

5,500 comments without a single like to any of them <6>

Probably not. Jones has been fighting forever and just wants one last fight. It's more understandable than a fighter in their prime years with many more to go
It may be more understandable, but he's also the champ. Champions should never be able to openly duck the obvious contender for the belt in favor of an easier, and in this case inactive, opponent.

Umm....hate to break it to you but that means you have even MORE comments with no likes! <lol>
i know that, which is why i pointed it out to correct your mistake...i'm not sure you are the brightest button in all honesty

i know that, which is why i pointed it out to correct your mistake...i'm not sure you are the brightest button in all honesty
You are correcting my insult to you by making sure everyone understands that it is actually even worse than what I described? Wow, yeah you really got me there buddy

You are correcting my insult to you by making sure everyone understands that it is actually even worse than what I described? Wow, yeah you really got me there buddy
worse?

you think i am arsed about likes on the internet, are you some sort of instagram model or something, do you have an onlyfans?

worse?

you think i am arsed about likes on the internet, are you some sort of instagram model or something, do you have an onlyfans?
Honestly wasting years of your time on the internet and getting no recognition is even worse than being an influencer.

Honestly wasting years of your time on the internet and getting no recognition is even worse than being an influencer.
LOL

you come online to get recognition for your opinions, you sound like you are winning at life, good luck with that

LOL

you come online to get recognition for your opinions, you sound like you are winning at life, good luck with that
It takes a lot of delusion to come to a place day after day posting thousands of comments with no one actually in agreement with you.

Honestly you have more resolve than me, I would probably find something I am better at by that point.

So anyways, glad to see you agree that Jon is ducking Tom and Stipe has no business in a title fight right now.

i'd say GDR, followed by bones. GDR actually took time away from the sport to avoid her challenger, that's some next level shit right there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronaldbattle93
Back