Is Jon Jones the Most Blatant Example of a Champ Ducking Ever?

Seriously, nobody called out this egregious spelling?
Now that sir was amazing!
I knew aggreges was wrong but then egregious comes along correcting it!
While also making the user sound like an asshole!
That is what I like and keep close to my heart.

Last edited:
No matter what Jon or his fans say, actions speak louder than words. If fighter A makes a supreme effort to avoid fighter B at all costs, then not only did fighter A not like their chances. They were far too chickenshit to find out.

I knew who Tom was then. He was unproven at the time and I wasn't calling for him to have the next title shot, but he seemed like a legit prospect. I was more impressed with Pavlovich at the time. Thought Gane was a dangerous, but one-dimensional striker and wasn't sure how Jon's style would carry to HW. Props to him for making it look that easy. You can say whatever you want about the circumstances at that time, but it was 18 months ago. Now Tom is the #1 contender and the guy who no one remembers (really?) the #2 contender. Stipe is the current day #8 contender. But I'm sure rankings only mattered back in March of 2023, right? When things change, things change.

Stipe was the #1 contender in a hollowed out division, inactive for two years, coming off of a devastating KO loss. That says more about the state of the division at that time than anything else. Tom's went 3-0 since Jones vs Gane, including winning the interim title. Should we hold up on the Jon vs Stipe fight as well just in case Big Frank returns to the UFC someday? After all, he did damn near kill Stipe with his bare hands. At what point do you account for variable change and move on? Jon will beat Stipe and then retire. It is what it is. But it isn't this reasonable title defense that you and others are trying to make it out to be.
You may have known who Tom was, barely anyone did.
He'd never even appeared on a PPV

Jones was scheduled to fight Stipe and they were both had issues.

If either of them fought Tom who may not even been ranked when Jones beat Gane, theyd be beating a nobody.

things have changed and now hes an interim champ and Jones and Stipe are still in the works

But lets be honest here. If Jones chokes out Tom, he beat a nobody and will be forgotten faster than Gane (the future of the HW division)

Lost to reyes,
Tested positive to freaking turinabol (very powerful I have done it in Thailand) xD I would litterally destroy everyone in my path while i was on it

Remember UFC is a company and not a sport, if you believe everything Dana say, then well...
Jones lost to Reyes??

In like a video game they were playing or something?

1727213079170.png

Those two things can exist at the same time. Yes, he’s a GOAT. Yes, he’s ducking Tom and holding a division hostage to cherrypick an easy fight
He is holding it hostage until November. After November, Tom will be the champion, and he can defend his belt from then... that's not like, holding it hostage. Funnily that ppl would generally say that with Ngannou leaving, the division had nothing to offer and JJ was running from the bigger challenges at LHW... then it simply now is a division everyone is high on and is being held back...

He is holding it hostage until November. After November, Tom will be the champion, and he can defend his belt from then... that's not like, holding it hostage. Funnily that ppl would generally say that with Ngannou leaving, the division had nothing to offer and JJ was running from the bigger challenges at LHW... then it simply now is a division everyone is high on and is being held back...
Nobody said Jon was ducking LHW. He cleaned out the division and even today, it’s pretty thin because he crushed an entire generation of fighters in it.

The issue is he’ll be champ for close to 2 years and he won’t have one legit defence while denying an interim champ a shot. I don’t even hate the Stipe fight, I just hate that it’s for the title. The belt is based on activity and defences and isn’t a career achievement award.

Because he's been offered that fight, right?
Oh yeah UFC created a new interim belt in a division without having entertained the idea of Tommy fighting for the real belt or telling bones he has to fight Tommy and that belts need unification.

Jones also straight up waited for Francis to fight out his contract (during when ufc could have forced Francis to fight jones or strip him Ala the GDR example you mentioned earlier). That along with ducking MWs on short notice all point to yes Jon jones being a great duck.

He would have been stripped must faster than GDR but he has leverage over ufc which allows him to get away with legal issues, consistent cheating, have events moved across the nation after a sanctioning body objects to his cheating and finally a company approved handicap (pulsing exemption) to roid that his poor opponents don’t enjoy.

Oh yeah UFC created a new interim belt in a division without having entertained the idea of Tommy fighting for the real belt or telling bones he has to fight Tommy and that belts need unification.

Let's think about this: Jon was scheduled to fight Stipe, then got hurt, and is scheduled against Stipe again. Is there any evidence Jon was ever offered a fight contract against Tommy Boy? Note that sociopathic fantasies and imaginary wank do not count as evidence.

No matter what Jon or his fans say, actions speak louder than words. If fighter A makes a supreme effort to avoid fighter B at all costs, then not only did fighter A not like their chances. They were far too chickenshit to find out.
GSP duck anderson like a plaque
doesnt even wanna talk about the super fight
waited years and years just to add 15 lbs of weight <lmao>
just to fight bisping
then didnt wanna defend the belt

i say hes the numero UNO DUCK fighter of all time

who cares about tom aspinal hes a nobody
atleast jones is fighting the HW GOAT

GSP is the GOAT NATURAL fighter too
his shoulders are as big as his head

Picture_11_display_image.png

Jones also straight up waited for Francis to fight out his contract (during when ufc could have forced Francis to fight jones or strip him Ala the GDR example you mentioned earlier). That along with ducking MWs on short notice all point to yes Jon jones being a great duck.

He would have been stripped must faster than GDR but he has leverage over ufc which allows him to get away with legal issues, consistent cheating, have events moved across the nation after a sanctioning body objects to his cheating and finally a company approved handicap (pulsing exemption) to roid that his poor opponents don’t enjoy.
bro if francis wasnt really ducking jones can u explain why he left?
explain why francis didnt sign the contract
if he had signed it they should have fought already

no judge on this planet would believe all the things you say
no people on this planet would believe nganous lies
he lied about fighters pay UFC africa
fighters benefits

you believe all those bs do you?

Nobody said Jon was ducking LHW. He cleaned out the division and even today, it’s pretty thin because he crushed an entire generation of fighters in it.

The issue is he’ll be champ for close to 2 years and he won’t have one legit defence while denying an interim champ a shot. I don’t even hate the Stipe fight, I just hate that it’s for the title. The belt is based on activity and defences and isn’t a career achievement award.
Yes, they did. When JJ defeated Gane, many said JJ picked HW as he knew Ngannou was leaving and thus there'd be no competition. Ppl talked a lot about how Reyes made him realize, with Jiri Prochazka destroying Reyes, that he had no talent for the upcoming promises from the division. Even Jiri Blackowski himself said JJ went to HW because he was afraid of him... and ppl caught up on the "HWs are just power punchers, JJ was smart because he can outwrestle them all!!" ... until Aspinall came in.

It was definitely said a lot he was avoiding the new LHW era lol.

But the thing is, legacy is important, but it can't also supersede the rules of the game. It isn't an exhibition, it isn't a right detached just for two that haven't fought to make a "fans dream match"... it is still within the organisation...

... so there are back up fighters... The fighters, in cases of injury, ought to be had to face the back up fighter. It kinda sucks, yeah, but it's a thing they need to consider. So Stipe didn't want to fight Sergei... ok, and it was also said a "interim belt" would be disrespectful for Stipe... but that's placing high emphasis on whatever he built... it can't be more important than the rules of the game. So ideally, Stipe and Sergei should have fought, as much as Stipe would have everything to lose, and Sergei would have much to lose --- I mean, if he lost the fight, it still wouldn't impact as much as it would Stipe, but that's the thing, you're an active fighter, you're putting yourself at this risk of needing to fight not JJ firstly... but if he believes JJ is the best and he can beat JJ, he'd need to have total confidence Sergei would be beatable, as he's aiming beyond it... like Pereira has high plans but takes on short notice challenges.

So they made Aspinall fill the Stipe's role... well, I can see the point of Aspinall being frustrated too. ofc, because he's taken two risky fights, but still isn't seen as the official champion, there are two champions in the division... so yeah, it may be kinda frustrating for him to have gone through two tough battles, one in short notice, and have the title given to him with the aesthetics remaining of "would he really have that real belt?"... which could never be answered as he hasn't fought directly the one who had the belt officially.

I can see both sides in it.

He can be the goat and all you want but you’d have to be a fool to not see that he’s avoiding Tom at all cost. Do I blame him? No.

bro if francis wasnt really ducking jones can u explain why he left?
explain why francis didnt sign the contract
if he had signed it they should have fought already

no judge on this planet would believe all the things you say
no people on this planet would believe nganous lies
he lied about fighters pay UFC africa
fighters benefits

you believe all those bs do you?
Why he left? Cause he fought out his contract while jones was hiding and getting called out by Dana for ducking Francis. And saying I will only fight Francis for wilder level money lol

Why didn’t Francis resign with u fight cheap? Cause he could and did make more than that in one boxing fight lmao

Let's think about this: Jon was scheduled to fight Stipe, then got hurt, and is scheduled against Stipe again. Is there any evidence Jon was ever offered a fight contract against Tommy Boy? Note that sociopathic fantasies and imaginary wank do not count as evidence.
Next week by only here for attachments: jones never took any roids, how could he? he was in the USADA pool!’

Back