is *Jon Bones Jones* more likely to win against Cain or Anderson?

Jones beats both of them. However after watching the Kongo fight and, especially Cain's last fight, I think Cain is the easier opponent for him. I think Jones would finish Cain standing where as he would finish silva via hellbow.

LoL at people thinking Anderson would get smoked by Jones. Only a fool would count out the fucking Spider.

That said, any champion and contender-level fighter will give Jones a hard time. Vitor is a good example of that.

Can Jones make MW? He's really big at 205 and doesn't have much (any) fat on him. It's hard to imagine him getting down to 185.

Well, if he lost some muscle and made a large cut he could make the weight, but he'd really live up to the name "Bones" as a MW. He'd be relatively weak and have very limited cardio. Very bad weight class for him.

The answer to your question is Anderson Silva... Cain is too big and too strong... Anderson and Jones basically have the same attributes but Jones is a bit lengthier and stronger...

Since when did Jon Jones turn into Chael Sonnen?Sonnen has one of the biggest GNP outputs in the game and he did not damage to Anderson while mounted. It's called defensive BJJ, learn about it a little.

Yeah and his opponents are hardly ever hurt or damaged by it :icon_lol: Jones breaks faces and destroys people with his GNP.

See, a heavyweight might weigh twice as much as a flyweight but his heart is probably not twice as big. What does that tell you?

That big guys have worse cardio...jones has the cardio advantage!

Cain is gonna fight a guy with better reach speed and movement. Good wrestling and expert at striking from he outside. How is he gonna pressure fight him? Spamming td? Not likely. Outwork him? Size becomes a disadvantage. Clinch? Jones fav.

I think jones takes Cain.

He almost got finished by a MW in his last fight but would take the HW champ at 230? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah Cains gonna pull an arm bar from guard...likely. What's wrong with 230? Cains not that big. Jds is also medium sized. Fedor comes to mind...but with awesome reach:) let's talk Cormier whilst we're at it?

You laugh very much at silly things.

Yeah Cains gonna pull an arm bar from guard...likely. What's wrong with 230? Cains not that big. Jds is also medium sized. Fedor comes to mind...but with awesome reach:) let's talk Cormier whilst we're at it?

You laugh very much at silly things.

Jones wouldnt get anywhere near Cains guard.

LoL at people thinking Anderson would get smoked by Jones. Only a fool would count out the fucking Spider.

That said, any champion and contender-level fighter will give Jones a hard time. Vitor is a good example of that.

Well it depends what you mean by hard time. Vitor had one moment in a fight that went 4 rounds. Is that what you mean? Because other than that it was just Jones beating up Vitor until he finished him.

Cain would beat Jones.

Jones would beat Anderson.

He is more likely to beat Anderson.

Well it depends what you mean by hard time. Vitor had one moment in a fight that went 4 rounds. Is that what you mean? Because other than that it was just Jones beating up Vitor until he finished him.

And Anderson put Vitor to sleep in one round so i think the hard time thing is apt.

Lol is this even a serious question?

Jones vs a lanky, smaller champ who is smaller and weaker and average wrestling.

Or

Jones vs a thick, 240 pound cardio beast with the best wrestling in his division and similar reach.

Yeah, cain is totally the easier fight for jones....... :)

Anderson via wrestle like sonnen + elbows and subs. cain would maul him 10x worse than he did jds. it would be painful to watch even for jones haters.

anderson has a good hance of destroying jones with his beast striking and tdd like he does everyone else, but cain would kill him

Cain is the tougher opponent for Jones. However, Anderson is a freak and although I would pick Jones in this fight, nothing would surprise me from the Spider

if he wants to keep going with his streak, he should just stay where hes at. i believe hes royally fucked anywhere other than where hes at. anderson i believe would make him look like its his first day in the cage and cain would just maul him.

And Anderson put Vitor to sleep in one round so i think the hard time thing is apt.

Well if he was comparing the two fights then I agree it would be apt but I don't think he was

Back