is *Jon Bones Jones* more likely to win against Cain or Anderson?

Good to see how delusional some Anderson fans still are. Sonnen had Anderson down seconds into the fight and had him down for the whole round. Jones would do the same except TKO him

Cain would be a tough, but winnable, fight.

Jones would slaughter silva, and I love silva.

I must be the only person that believes Anderson would be a huge challenge for Jones, even if they were to meet at 205. He's so slick and accurate. He could catch him with something creative at any moment.

Sure, Jones is big and lengthy, but his brain has the same off switch as anybody else. To say that Anderson, of all people, wouldn't be able to catch him? Ridiculous.

When has JBJ ever shown great cardio and what makes you think that him bulking up to HW would afford him the same speed/cardio with extra size?

Why would he bulk? Hell take Cain at 230.

If he was to win against either, I'd say he would have a better chance against Anderson, using his range to set up a takedown and impose his will.

He has a better chance against Anderson but I'd still favor Anderson.

Cain would rip through him.

lol, cain would put bones on his back and gas him.

Hate all this gay ass cain cardio talk ... he was gassed as shit for the jds II fight. He couldn't even finish off someone who could barely raise his arms let alone stand up for 4 fuckin rounds. Cain looked dead 60 seconds into every round

Holy crap. People really think Anderson has a good chance? Jeez... Jones would pound Anderson out some time in the third.

Totally Dude, i couldn't agree more. I mean Anderson is what, like 2" shorter than Jones and walks around at maybe 10 to 15 lbs less. No chance.

I think the fights a toss up ultimately, But if you think Anderson lacks the ability to fucking flatten Jones, then you my friend, need to put the Moonrocks down.......You've had enough.

Good to see how delusional some Anderson fans still are. Sonnen had Anderson down seconds into the fight and had him down for the whole round. Jones would do the same except TKO him

Since when did Jon Jones turn into Chael Sonnen? Sonnen has one of the biggest GNP outputs in the game and he did not damage to Anderson while mounted. It's called defensive BJJ, learn about it a little.

Anderson is the easier fight for him, probably by a fair margin. Size matters. Reach matters a lot in a battle of strikers.

And forget any notion of that fight taking place at MW. Jones would never sign for a fight at that weight, he is lean enough at 205 as it is.

Can Jones make MW? He's really big at 205 and doesn't have much (any) fat on him. It's hard to imagine him getting down to 185.

Jones would ragdoll the shit and destroy Anderson like he's done in almost every fight.

Jones/Cain would be an interesting match-up though.

Rememeber Cain vs Kongo. yah. Just Bones knows how to finish and can do more things.

Silva has no chance. ZERO.

Cain has the weight, cardio and wrestling to make it a war, but in the end, Cain wins. I'd favor JDS also.

Cain would out-muscle him, and Silva would out-strike him.

Cain is likely stronger than Jones, and Silva has proven dangerous and an effective striker off his back.

That being said... Jones would likely have a better chance beating Silva than Velasquez, but in my opinion... he loses to both. Cain can be a beast if he wants to, and Silva's the last fighter I would underestimate his abilities.

Yes, the p4p best fighter in the world has no chance against Jones. The guy who got knocked out in a little over a minute in his first title defense? Oh yeah.

I too have heard this rumor, never seen it though. Cains great pace and cardio might impress against lumbering hw:s but in any other division it's nothing special. Also jones controls pace and distance better than anyone.

See, a heavyweight might weigh twice as much as a flyweight but his heart is probably not twice as big. What does that tell you?

AS

Cain is bigger, stronger, and have amazing wrestling

Back