is *Jon Bones Jones* more likely to win against Cain or Anderson?

Cains a tougher fight, Cains relentless, brutal, bigger and. has uncanny cardio

Who fought last?

Cain? Cain will beat both
JBJ? JBJ will beat both
Spider? Spider will be beaten by both.

:rolleyes:

Threads like this are stupid.

Just a month ago everyone was talking about how Jones would match up against JDS. And now no one gives a fuck.

Next year after Alistair Overeem beats Cain for the belt, another thread like this will be made wondering if Jones vs. Overeem will happen.

He'd have a better chance against Cain. Anderson would be too fast for him.

He'd have a better chance against Cain. Anderson would be too fast for him.

Anderson would get ragdolled and elbowed into the octagon floor.

Cain would actually have a chance with strength + wrestling advantage.

Jones vs Anderson would be 80/20 Jones.
Jones vs Cain would be around 60/40 Jones.

Anderson would get ragdolled and elbowed into the octagon floor.

Cain would actually have a chance with strength + wrestling advantage.

Jones vs Anderson would be 80/20 Jones.
Jones vs Cain would be around 60/40 Jones.

do yourself a favor and never bet on fights

vs. silva- Jones knee kicks and eye pokes his way to victory

vs. cain - Jones bicycles backward for two rounds. Cain gases and Jones finishes

Good to see how delusional some Anderson fans still are. Sonnen had Anderson down seconds into the fight and had him down for the whole round. Jones would do the same except TKO him

Anderson has some real delusional fans and they actually think Anderson is a tougher fight then Cain.

Its almost comical but thats sherdog, hopefully the fight materializes and we can put this nonsense to bed. Its just delusional.

Anderson has some real delusional fans and they actually think Anderson is a tougher fight then Cain.

Its almost comical but thats sherdog, hopefully the fight materializes and we can put this nonsense to bed. Its just delusional.

My thoughts exactly.

anderson for sure I am not even sure who would win that fight, I say anderson probably would, but cain would kill him for sure

What kind of question is that? Hmm, the 240+ lbs beastly wrestler with endless cardio or the smaller guy whose weak spot is where Jones excels.

In all honesty, I think Jones would crush Anderson - Anderson has a punchers chance for maybe a couple of rounds before Jones takes it to the mat and dominates him with brutal GnP or subs him. Think Sonnen 1, but much more brutal GnP and no hail Mary submission eventuating. Just a bad matchup for Anderson

With Cain, Jones possibly could outpoint him standing, but he would still have to deal with Cain's wrestling and size.

If Jones was choosing, he'd pick Anderson in a heartbeat, I guarantee

He takes them both. Yes, he's that good. He could also lose to both. Yes, Anderson and Cain are that good also

Cain is the far tougher fight. I'm surprised so many people feel differently. Jones will be able to take Anderson down relatively easily. I don't see that happening with Cain. Cain will also be the bigger and stronger of the two. For those who think Anderson is the tougher fight, do you think Anderson beats Cain?

I'm sure he'll do well at HW, but not sure that he would survive Cain or JDS.

I can't believe this is up for debate. A larger guy with strong wrestling or a smaller guy with weak wrestling. Only one has a chance of putting jones in a position he's not comfortable.

Back