Is Johnny Walker full of crap?

Ooh don't upset the Muslims and the muslimopheliacs. There's a lot of them on here. With open mouths ready to receive any Muslim fighters balls. But not in a gay way, that's haram brother.

Batter up!

:D

<{outtahere}>I hope you’re joking. He got paid his show money…because he showed.
No, you only get paid your show money if the fight takes place and since there was no winner and was deemed a no contest it's treated as if no fight took place therefore neither fight is paid a show or win bonus bc no fight means no show. It's why they pulled for a NC instead of a DQ bc then they'd have had to pay both of them.

I'm kidding lol, you get your show money no matter what if you make it to the cage and sometimes if the fight is canceled after weigh ins. He's just mad he lost half his income and spent a shit load so he probably didn't walker away with much.
Lol you had me until I saw this.

Who cares. He is going nowhere in this sport. Ankalaev is on a completely different level.

By all accounts he does not want a rematch. After the fight in the locker room he was asked if he would like a rematch and he said "we'll see" and on Ariel today he was asked more than once if he wanted the rematch and he never said "yes" or anything that constitutes a maybe. He did mention how he is angry with Ankalaev and this fight cost him a fortune due to booking a mansion for his team, flying out friends and family and also mentioned how he was winning the fight and was getting ready to takeover the fight.

SOOOOOOOOO why wouldnt he want a rematch??? Its not like hes fighting down in the ranking and getting an official victory over Ankalaev would put him right in the title picture.

Is johnny full of crap?

I assume his hesitant to try and make weight again quickly. He probably loses a lot and trying to do it again quickly might not be great for him.

Because Ankaelev fucked him by throwing an illegal knee at his noggin, you absolute ingrate.

This

I would not want this to happen AGAIN

f430f66c122dfb40f2ce6f5a6fdd14c5b7069d10.pnj

I dont mind him not fighting Ankalaev again right now,if he fights someone at that same level in the rankings

Thiagomuhammad Khabibidinho "Muhammedson" Islamaborrachina Walker

Walker just isn’t good at answering questions, tbf.

Why would he want a rematch against a guy that cheated?

Is smart of him to try and get something bigger.

Back