Is Johnny Walker full of crap?

mbeethoven

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
By all accounts he does not want a rematch. After the fight in the locker room he was asked if he would like a rematch and he said "we'll see" and on Ariel today he was asked more than once if he wanted the rematch and he never said "yes" or anything that constitutes a maybe. He did mention how he is angry with Ankalaev and this fight cost him a fortune due to booking a mansion for his team, flying out friends and family and also mentioned how he was winning the fight and was getting ready to takeover the fight.

SOOOOOOOOO why wouldnt he want a rematch??? Its not like hes fighting down in the ranking and getting an official victory over Ankalaev would put him right in the title picture.

Is johnny full of crap?

I think there comes a time in every fighter’s career where they understand and realize their spot. Before the first few losses, this doesn’t seem clear to most guys. Walker was on quite the run before back to back losses against Anderson and Krylov. I think deep down he knows that Ankalaev is a step above his level of skill.

Well Dana said he would take care of things so maybe JW gets an up opponent wise. Hopefully, also some cash back to help cover the splurging! A fekkin Mansion huh? I need better (i.e. richer) friends who rent mansions out for MMA watch parties.

<{dayum}>

By all accounts he does not want a rematch. After the fight in the locker room he was asked if he would like a rematch and he said "we'll see" and on Ariel today he was asked more than once if he wanted the rematch and he never said "yes" or anything that constitutes a maybe. He did mention how he is angry with Ankalaev and this fight cost him a fortune due to booking a mansion for his team, flying out friends and family and also mentioned how he was winning the fight and was getting ready to takeover the fight.

SOOOOOOOOO why wouldnt he want a rematch??? Its not like hes fighting down in the ranking and getting an official victory over Ankalaev would put him right in the title picture.

Is johnny full of crap?
He’s mad that he gambled by booking an expensive mansion hoping he’d get a win bonus? That doesn’t make any sense. Did he not get paid his show money?

Typical scared Brazillian when he has to face a muslim

why rematch a dude who just illegally kneed you?
Well ankalaev does have a very high rank. So if you think you can beat him it's a way to springboard into the top 2 in the rankings still.

Back